Sacred 2 Coming to PC, Xbox 360
According to CDV USA, Ascaron's Sacred 2: Fallen Angel is heading to the PC and Xbox 360 in North America during the 2nd half of 2008 (holiday season specifically).
Quote:“We are thrilled to expand our relationship with Ascaron -- having proven our marketing, PR and sales know-how on prior titles with them -- and we see this as a crucial step toward realizing our vision of emerging as a leader in the console gaming market,” stated cdv Software Entertainment USA’s CEO, Tom Gross.
About Sacred 2: Fallen Angel
Sacred 2: Fallen Angel is an Action RPG with a rich story that takes place in a giant, open-ended and seamless world. This world contains hundreds of dungeons, treacherous opponents and a variety of challenging quests. Intelligent enemies, steadily adapting in number and difficulty based on player progress, challenge in heroic single- and multiplayer battles.
Sacred 2: Fallen Angel provides numerous unique items that can be gathered in this mystical world. A deep reward system further enables advancements in character, individual attributes and character-specific fighting styles, each designed to keep players returning to the world of Sacred 2: Fallen Angel to discover what is around the next bend. Drop-in styled cooperative multiplayer gameplay ensures players will enjoy the game alone or seamlessly with friends at any time. Five unique multiplayer modes round out the experience and offer a refreshing, first-class gaming experience in Sacred 2: Fallen Angel.
Key Features include:
• A huge, seamless and dynamic world that allows for free-form exploration
• Two campaigns: play as the “Light” or “Shadow” side, complete with distinct skills, rewards and story-elements tailored to the chosen path
• Six exceptional, playable characters, each with a distinct look, capabilities and in-game motivation
• Modifiable combat arts: change and upgrade your alter ego’s combat skills as you make choices throughout the game
• Fight effectively from the back of a number of mounts under your control
• Deities offer unique combat disciplines to players
• The ultimate multiplayer experience – seamless transition between single- and multiplayer gaming modes
• Captivating online modes of play challenge gamers in cooperative and PvP play
• Extraordinary, cutting-edge graphics utilize the latest technologies