Chieef Medical Officer Report 2/23/2005

Izzy? Dead!
Fatso Dead! 4 times!
Grand Visier? Dead!
Lord de Seis? Dead! Despite freezing game!
Ventar? Dead!
Diablo? Deader than dead!

"went down like a 2 dollar whore on prom night" ---Jabber

misfit and shady passed on hellforge and will get before the next time.
If not it is nothing to head back and get it.

Jabber - I am sorry, there must be some kind of sync problem. It
appears on my screen that I am bolting you but I am not seeing your
line move up, well sometimes I am seeing it move up. Sometimes my merc,
the damn fool stood in the way and I had to move and the stupid merc
moved also. when he died one time I just left him for dead cuz he was
on a roll getting in the way. on the spread out areas I seem to have no
problem with zeroing in - but in tight areas chars and mercs seem to
intercept the bolts. It sukks I know.

Also when you head back away from beasts after charging I try to bolt
you and you are so fast sometimes that I bolt and - zip! you are gone
back to charging the beast while the bolt is heading yor way.

The "Here I Come to Save the Day Award" goes to Chill-bill of misfit
fame. A pack of Pit Lords accosted us in the river and they were extra
speedy and overwhelming us. Bill was a little ways off and could not
see. Somehow while bolting and running around I managed to type "bill"
and misfit alertly perceived that he was needed and brought the chiller
over to slow down the caffeine infested beasts. Things quieted down in
bad way once he was there.

The above report is true to the best of my knowledge.

MarcusShythedMD

Orion Ryder wrote:

<snip>

> misfit and shady passed on hellforge and will get before the next
> time. If not it is nothing to head back and get it.

Did them already. Shady got a Hel and I got a Pul.

Pretty miserable really considering others got Ist and Mal etc.
--
~misfit~

~misfit~ <misfit61nz@hooya.co.nz> wrote in message
> Orion Ryder wrote:
>
> <snip>
>
> > misfit and shady passed on hellforge and will get before the next
> > time. If not it is nothing to head back and get it.
>
> Did them already. Shady got a Hel and I got a Pul.
>
> Pretty miserable really considering others got Ist and Mal etc.

Heh, I forged a Hel also. So can I consider myself miserable now?

By the way, we have Ist and Mal? Couple with the Ohm, we can make CtA now?!

> --
> ~misfit~

rwb

Distinguished
Feb 6, 2005

News==----
> http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World!
120,000+ Newsgroups
=----

If you guys need a 5 socket scorge for that cta I have one stashed
away you can have
let me know at clcrwbb@hotmail.(usuall) and I will put it on a mule for
you as I am not playing much these days.I E WoW has my attention locked
up.
Robert (clcrw west Midge LLane
(wow))

MD-R Ar28senal v2.0b wrote:
> ~misfit~ <misfit61nz@hooya.co.nz> wrote in message
>> Orion Ryder wrote:
>>
>> <snip>
>>
>>> misfit and shady passed on hellforge and will get before the next
>>> time. If not it is nothing to head back and get it.
>>
>> Did them already. Shady got a Hel and I got a Pul.
>>
>> Pretty miserable really considering others got Ist and Mal etc.
>
> Heh, I forged a Hel also. So can I consider myself miserable now?

Yes, you are officially miserable, now start acting it! :)

> By the way, we have Ist and Mal? Couple with the Ohm, we can make CtA
> now?!

There was some discussion about what to do with hellforge runes. I voted
that we keep our own when someone suggested it pre-forge. After all, if we
make CtA the who gets to use it? The guy with the Ist? what about the guy
who got the Mal? What happens to it after the series? (Which will only be
about three sessions away the way we're going). What if we don't find a

> MD-R Ar28senal v2.0b wrote:
> > ~misfit~ <misfit61nz@hooya.co.nz> wrote in message
> >> Orion Ryder wrote:

snip

> There was some discussion about what to do with hellforge runes. I voted
> that we keep our own when someone suggested it pre-forge. After all, if we
> make CtA the who gets to use it? The guy with the Ist? what about the guy
> who got the Mal? What happens to it after the series? (Which will only be
> about three sessions away the way we're going). What if we don't find a
> suitable base-weapon until the throneroom?

I agree with what you said.

MD-R Ar28senal v2.0b wrote:
> ~misfit~ <misfit61nz@hooya.co.nz> wrote in message
>>
>> There was some discussion about what to do with hellforge runes. I
>> voted that we keep our own when someone suggested it pre-forge.
>> After all, if we make CtA the who gets to use it? The guy with the
>> Ist? what about the guy who got the Mal? What happens to it after
>> the series? (Which will only be about three sessions away the way
>> we're going). What if we don't find a suitable base-weapon until the
>> throneroom?
>
> I agree with what you said.

Most reasonable people usually do after a while. :) The rest I kill. <g>

I don't know what you've done but your posts are showing up a lot more
promptly now.
--
~misfit~