Sound has disappeared. Sound if fine with everything else though. Any ideas?
I thought I would uninstall/reinstall but it wants to roll back to WMP9.
--
Mabs

Open Windows Media Player, then tap the F10 key
a few times to increase the volume. You may have
hit F8 which mutes the volume. Hit F8 to unmute.

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

Be Smart! Protect Your PC!