Status
Not open for further replies.

RocketMan85

Distinguished
May 16, 2009
Hey all!

I am a teacher working on an educational project and I need an old, preferably dead IDE hard drive. I say "preferably dead" because I hate to destroy functioning devices, and this drive will be disassembled. Since I'm looking for something old and dead, I'm not willing to fork over too much money, but name your price. It's for the education of my students, so charity will of course be accepted as well (I'll pay S&H if requested).

Any help would be appreciated! Thank you! You can e-mail me: tap3 at cox dot net

ibleet

Distinguished
Oct 10, 2007
I'm still waiting for the School district to extend my family a little charity. My school taxes are through the roof! :lol:

J/K of course...I hope you find one cheap or free for your students.

rewindlabs

Distinguished
Mar 7, 2009
Hey i actually have quite a few ide drives lying around...i shall pillage through them monday and let you know what i find...i know i have some 500mb ones to 10gbs ones...some may actually work...depending on what you are doing you can simulate a failure or w/e it is your attempting...im curious what are you going to do :)

Il let you know what i find monday when i get to work and take a look in my basement

briandr

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2008
ive got a 120 gig sata, 120 gig ide, and a 40 gig laptop one

they are all clicking and soon to die

pay for shipping and i will send them out

email at bdrathburn@gmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.