Sign-in / Sign-up
Your question

I had xp, then re-installed it, can't access my old programs

Tags:
  • Windows XP
  • Microsoft
  • Hard Drives
Last response: in Windows XP
September 21, 2004 9:17:04 AM

I'm not too knowledgable about computers, but I thought I could accomplish
teh easy task of re-installing xp, but I couldn't! I did teh re-install, and
now the new xp won't set up with all my previous programs and files, I can
only access them directly from the hard drive using my computer. What can I
do? And thanks for the help!

More about : installed access programs

September 21, 2004 1:21:01 PM

Your question is extremely vague. Are you saying that you are missing the
desktop icons to access your programs/applications? You can "access them
directly from the harddrive using your computer"; How?