the boot screen is super fast, just keep hitting DELETE over and over fast till you get the bios screen, by default your bios is not set up right. you need to put the bus speed to your cpu bus and whatnot. thats why she not going.
Somewhere in the BIOS it should have an option for enabling/disabling floppy seek. Disable it. I had the same problem. Disable the Serial ATA controller if you have the version of this motherboard with Serial ATA. If you have windows xp, install service pack 1. You may have to reinstall your operating system also.
- Set "CPU Interface" to aggressive
- Set "CPU External Freq. (MHz)" to 133MHz
- Set "Memory Frequency" to "Sync"
- Set "CPU Vcore Setting" to Manual
- Set "CPU Vcore" to 1.75V
- Set "Graphics aperture Size" to 128MB
- Set "AGP Frequency" to 66MHz
Just for kicks: You may have memory capable of running at 166MHz, no matter what the manufacturer claims, so try setting the "CPU External Freq. (MHz)" to 166MHz. If it doesn't work just set it back down to 133Mhz or try some values in between 133MHz and 166Mhz.