HP Pavilion 780n power supply upgrade to 300w?

I have a 780n that I would like to upgrade from a Bestec ATX-1956 200w
PSU (HP part# 0950-4107) to 300w. Are there any PSU's available that
will fit in this computer? I can be emailed at ttman21@cox.net.
1 answer Last reply
More about pavilion 780n power supply upgrade 300w

    On 9 Jun 2004 13:08:50 -0700, ttman21@cox.net (Jerry) smeared the
    following in blood before being buried 6 feet in the ground:

    >I have a 780n that I would like to upgrade from a Bestec ATX-1956 200w
    >PSU (HP part# 0950-4107) to 300w. Are there any PSU's available that
    >will fit in this computer? I can be emailed at ttman21@cox.net.

    No. It is better to buy a whole brand new case with a 450 watt power
    supply and move the guts from your HP Pavilion 780n into this new
    case and later if you feel like upgrading, you will thank your lucky
    stars that you have a bigger case and power supply instead of HP's POS
    Pavilion case which is cramped and not upgradeable.

    One other thing, you shouldn't have posted your email address in here
    because you will get spammed to death by the email perverts.

    Grim Reaper

Hewlett Packard Power Supplies HP Pavilion Computers