Rho_1r's WINXP TOP FIVE LIST

For all WinXP SP2 problems Home and Professional free technical support
from Microsoft:

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?pr=Wxpsp2chat

To Setup Web Server on WinXP Professional :

http://www.mattjacob.org/server/

To setup FTP server to transfer files to friends,
free for personal use, See my forum inputs for quick working model
Higher Security, No problem, set password, share with your friends:

http://www.cerberusftp.com/

To see WinXP Layout:

http://www.informit.com/articles/article.asp?p=101731&redir=1

Tips and Tricks with Windows XP

http://www.onecomputerguy.com/

You heard this all from me first, here in this Forum !!!!!

Rho_1r(VIP) not MVP

cc:Rho_1r(VIP)

Witty Sayings:

I hope longhorn is not a bum steer.
I hope longhorn is not like "running of the bulls", just turning
them loose to the street, where they gore, toss persons in the air
and then trample them.

Rho_1r wrote:
<snippage>
> You heard this all from me first, here in this Forum !!!!!

Which one of those things you posted did we hear from you first?

I am unsure why you are spamming this throughout the newsgroup. Most people
who would benefit from the advice you have given are never going to see it
because if they knew how to search, they would never post nor probably come
to this newsgroup for such things as what you just posted. And if they do
not know how to search, then they are going to post their question and wait
on an answer.

While I appreciate the effort (in some way) - I also see its futility.
Perhaps you should consider some other method of advertising the services
and/or use your knowledge to answer actual posted questions in the groups.
From experience, this gets a better response and actually benefits more
people than the "randomly posting advice" method - not to mention it stirs
up less conflict.

--
<- Shenan ->