Free Technical support from Microsoft on Microsoft Products:
2 incidents and unlimited installion support at no charge-
thru e-mail and phone support(toll charges apply), then or $35
(toll free support) other options available:

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;en-us;prodoffer33a&sd=GN

this is for those who "purchased there Microsoft Software and
it was not preinstalled on the computer.

For all WinXP SP2 problems Home and Professional free technical support
from Microsoft:

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?pr=Wxpsp2chat

To Setup Web Server on WinXP Professional :

http://www.mattjacob.org/server/

To setup FTP server to transfer files to friends,
free for personal use, See my forum inputs for quick working model
Higher Security, No problem, set password, share with your friends:

http://www.cerberusftp.com/

To see WinXP Layout:

http://www.informit.com/articles/article.asp?p=101731&redir=1

Tips and Tricks with Windows XP

http://www.onecomputerguy.com/

You heard this all from me first, here in this Forum !!!!!

Rho_1r(VIP) not MVP

cc:Rho_1r(VIP)

Witty Sayings:

I hope longhorn is not a bum steer.
I hope longhorn is not like "running of the bulls", just turning
them loose to the street, where they gore, toss persons in the air
and then trample them.

Rho_1r,

Posting this multiple times as you add a new entry to it is not really
helping anyone.
If you are trying to build up a list of use URLs for users to use to self
help then consider following the good practices of others who post regular
FAQs to these and other newsgroups.
--

Regards,

Mike
--
Mike Brannigan [Microsoft]

rights

newsgroups

"Rho_1r" <Rho_1r@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Free Technical support from Microsoft on Microsoft Products:
> 2 incidents and unlimited installion support at no charge-
> thru e-mail and phone support(toll charges apply), then or $35
> (toll free support) other options available:
>
> http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;en-us;prodoffer33a&sd=GN
>
> this is for those who "purchased there Microsoft Software and
> it was not preinstalled on the computer.
>
> For all WinXP SP2 problems Home and Professional free technical support
> from Microsoft:
>
> http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?pr=Wxpsp2chat
>
> To Setup Web Server on WinXP Professional :
>
> http://www.mattjacob.org/server/
>
> To setup FTP server to transfer files to friends,
> free for personal use, See my forum inputs for quick working model
> Higher Security, No problem, set password, share with your friends:
>
> http://www.cerberusftp.com/
>

> To see WinXP Layout:
>
> http://www.informit.com/articles/article.asp?p=101731&redir=1
>

> Tips and Tricks with Windows XP
>
> http://www.onecomputerguy.com/
>

> You heard this all from me first, here in this Forum !!!!!
>

> Rho_1r(VIP) not MVP
>
> cc:Rho_1r(VIP)
>
> Witty Sayings:
>
> I hope longhorn is not a bum steer.
> I hope longhorn is not like "running of the bulls", just turning
> them loose to the street, where they gore, toss persons in the air
> and then trample them.

Thanks, Mike. He's spamming the various WinXP Newsgroups several times a
day with this. Enough is enough.

Tom
"Mike Brannigan [MSFT]" <mikebran@online.microsoft.com> wrote in message
| Rho_1r,
|
| Posting this multiple times as you add a new entry to it is not really
| helping anyone.
| If you are trying to build up a list of use URLs for users to use to self
| help then consider following the good practices of others who post regular
| FAQs to these and other newsgroups.
| --
|
| Regards,
|
| Mike
| --
| Mike Brannigan [Microsoft]

| rights
|
| Please note I cannot respond to e-mailed questions, please use these
| newsgroups
|
| "Rho_1r" <Rho_1r@hotmail.com> wrote in message
| > Free Technical support from Microsoft on Microsoft Products:
| > 2 incidents and unlimited installion support at no charge-
| > thru e-mail and phone support(toll charges apply), then or $35
| > (toll free support) other options available:

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;en-us;prodoffer33a&sd=GN

| > this is for those who "purchased there Microsoft Software and
| > it was not preinstalled on the computer.
| >
| > For all WinXP SP2 problems Home and Professional free technical support
| > from Microsoft:
| >
| > http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?pr=Wxpsp2chat
| >
| > To Setup Web Server on WinXP Professional :
| >
| > http://www.mattjacob.org/server/
| >
| > To setup FTP server to transfer files to friends,
| > free for personal use, See my forum inputs for quick working model
| > Higher Security, No problem, set password, share with your friends:
| >
| > http://www.cerberusftp.com/
| >

| > To see WinXP Layout:
| >
| > http://www.informit.com/articles/article.asp?p=101731&redir=1
| >

| > Tips and Tricks with Windows XP
| >
| > http://www.onecomputerguy.com/
| >

| > You heard this all from me first, here in this Forum !!!!!
| >

| > Rho_1r(VIP) not MVP
| >
| > cc:Rho_1r(VIP)
| >
| > Witty Sayings:
| >
| > I hope longhorn is not a bum steer.
| > I hope longhorn is not like "running of the bulls", just turning
| > them loose to the street, where they gore, toss persons in the air
| > and then trample them.

Rho_1r wrote:
<snippage>
> You heard this all from me first, here in this Forum !!!!!

Which one of those things you posted did we hear from you first?

I am unsure why you are spamming this throughout the newsgroup. Most people
who would benefit from the advice you have given are never going to see it
because if they knew how to search, they would never post nor probably come
to this newsgroup for such things as what you just posted. And if they do
not know how to search, then they are going to post their question and wait
on an answer.

While I appreciate the effort (in some way) - I also see its futility.
Perhaps you should consider some other method of advertising the services
and/or use your knowledge to answer actual posted questions in the groups.
From experience, this gets a better response and actually benefits more
people than the "randomly posting advice" method - not to mention it stirs
up less conflict.

--
<- Shenan ->