Status
Not open for further replies.

steveroger

Distinguished
May 22, 2009

You might recall our discussion before that I bought a Radeon 3650 to replace my burned up 5950 also for $59.99 plus shipping. However, the 3650 from Newegg.com was DOA. They didn't have any more at that price so I had to buy one from Microcenter.com for $109.00 plus tax.

Well, the guy I told you about on Craigslist.com came through and I bought his 5950 for $60 including shipping. The card arrived and works fine. I returned the 3650s.

I was wondering what you would think the 5950 is worth. They are good cards and hard to come buy. I recall you didn't want to part with yours for $60. I am not asking to buy one but I was wonder what you would have accepted or what you think the cards are actually worth. Just curious.

Thanks.

I'm having trouble with a system right now and I may need to replace the MB. It's down to the MB, HD or PSU causing the problem and very likely is a bad MB. The only MB I have to replace the socket 754 chiphwith has an AGP slot. The 5950 I have currently is the best card I have to work with. It is a lab computer used for downloading digital photography. I don't necessarily need the latest graphics cards to do this, so the older computer has a purpose for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.