Display Name for the OS

I registered my new computer with my boss' name. In fact only I use this
computer and only I log on to the Windows (also only I have opened an
account), but the problem is when I modify document in Word, the comment is
shown with my boss' name but not with mine. I think it's kind of trouble when
I need to send those commented document to colleagues or even boss because it
will confuse them. I am just wondering if anyone can help to solve this
question. Thanks.

Byte

Open another User Account with Administrative rights in your name. This
way you'll have two accounts, yours and your boss' and both have complete
access. When you log on, use your account which will have your name on it.

"Cris Liu" wrote:

> I registered my new computer with my boss' name. In fact only I use this
> computer and only I log on to the Windows (also only I have opened an
> account), but the problem is when I modify document in Word, the comment is
> shown with my boss' name but not with mine. I think it's kind of trouble when
> I need to send those commented document to colleagues or even boss because it
> will confuse them. I am just wondering if anyone can help to solve this
> question. Thanks.

Try Tools, Options, User Information - in Word (change the name there) See if that
makes a difference. If not perhaps the Word NG
Communities
http://support.microsoft.com/newsgroups/
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone/newsgroups.mspx