windows xp2 help

I installed the service pack windows xp2 on Monday. Now
that I have done this, every time I get an email from
someone or send someone a message with a picture of
something, they can't see the picture and neither can I.
All it shows is a red x in a box. How do I view the
pictures? and do I have to reset something? Thanks......

Open Outlook Express and from the toolbar select:
Tools > Options > Security, uncheck "Block images
and other external content in HTML e-mail", then
click on Apply.

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP