Xp Service pack 2 HELP

I have downloaded this service pack now for the second time. I need to find
out how to allow Windows picture and fax viewer to work. It was working
before, now since I installed the service pack, I cannot view my pictures, it
takes the pictures to Paint Shop Pro now. Please help?? Thankyou so much
Diane
1 answer Last reply
More about service pack help

    Diane
    Open Control Panel>Folder Options>File Types>scroll down to the type of file
    or picture you are opening (example JPG, JPEG) click on it then click change
    and select the application you wish for it to open with.

    --
    Good Day
    River_Rat

    "Diane" <Diane@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    I have downloaded this service pack now for the second time. I need to find
    out how to allow Windows picture and fax viewer to work. It was working
    before, now since I installed the service pack, I cannot view my pictures,
    it
    takes the pictures to Paint Shop Pro now. Please help?? Thankyou so much
    Diane

Microsoft Windows XP