Xp Service pack 2 HELP

September 22, 2004 11:33:03 AM

I have downloaded this service pack now for the second time. I need to find
out how to allow Windows picture and fax viewer to work. It was working
before, now since I installed the service pack, I cannot view my pictures, it
takes the pictures to Paint Shop Pro now. Please help?? Thankyou so much
Diane

More about : service pack

Anonymous
September 22, 2004 1:51:48 PM

Diane
Open Control Panel>Folder Options>File Types>scroll down to the type of file
or picture you are opening (example JPG, JPEG) click on it then click change
and select the application you wish for it to open with.

--
Good Day
River_Rat