DATE AND TIME FORMAT WRONG

I HAVE WINDOWS XP HOME EDITION 7.0. WHEN I MAIL MERGE FROM MY DATA BASE TO A
DOCUMENT, THE DATE AND NUMBER FORMATS CHANGE. EXAMPLE: DATE IN DATABASE
READS: SEPTEMBER 22, 2004, IN THE WORD PROCESSOR DOCUMENT IT READS:
09/22/2004, NUMBER IN DATABASE READS: $71.00, IN THE WORD PROCESSOR DOCUMENT
IT READS: 71
--
HELP ME, DREMA
2 answers Last reply

    Drema,

    You would probably save a lot of time posting to this locaton:
    http://communities.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.asp?icp=Prod_officebeta&slcid=us

    DREMA, RENO wrote:
    > I HAVE WINDOWS XP HOME EDITION 7.0. WHEN I MAIL MERGE FROM MY DATA
    > BASE TO A DOCUMENT, THE DATE AND NUMBER FORMATS CHANGE. EXAMPLE: DATE
    > IN DATABASE READS: SEPTEMBER 22, 2004, IN THE WORD PROCESSOR DOCUMENT
    > IT READS: 09/22/2004, NUMBER IN DATABASE READS: $71.00, IN THE WORD
    > PROCESSOR DOCUMENT IT READS: 71

    I tried to read that, but failed.

    Have you checked your CAPS LOCK KEY lately?

    --
    <- Shenan ->

Document Processors Database Windows XP