DATE AND TIME FORMAT WRONG

September 23, 2004 12:21:01 AM

I HAVE WINDOWS XP HOME EDITION 7.0. WHEN I MAIL MERGE FROM MY DATA BASE TO A
DOCUMENT, THE DATE AND NUMBER FORMATS CHANGE. EXAMPLE: DATE IN DATABASE
READS: SEPTEMBER 22, 2004, IN THE WORD PROCESSOR DOCUMENT IT READS:
09/22/2004, NUMBER IN DATABASE READS: $71.00, IN THE WORD PROCESSOR DOCUMENT
IT READS: 71
--
HELP ME, DREMA

More about : date time format wrong

Anonymous
September 23, 2004 12:27:01 AM

Drema,

You would probably save a lot of time posting to this locaton:
http://communities.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.asp...

"DREMA, RENO" wrote:

> I HAVE WINDOWS XP HOME EDITION 7.0. WHEN I MAIL MERGE FROM MY DATA BASE TO A
> DOCUMENT, THE DATE AND NUMBER FORMATS CHANGE. EXAMPLE: DATE IN DATABASE
> READS: SEPTEMBER 22, 2004, IN THE WORD PROCESSOR DOCUMENT IT READS:
> 09/22/2004, NUMBER IN DATABASE READS: $71.00, IN THE WORD PROCESSOR DOCUMENT
> IT READS: 71
> --
> HELP ME, DREMA
Anonymous
September 23, 2004 2:27:54 AM

DREMA, RENO wrote:
> I HAVE WINDOWS XP HOME EDITION 7.0. WHEN I MAIL MERGE FROM MY DATA
> BASE TO A DOCUMENT, THE DATE AND NUMBER FORMATS CHANGE. EXAMPLE: DATE
> IN DATABASE READS: SEPTEMBER 22, 2004, IN THE WORD PROCESSOR DOCUMENT
> IT READS: 09/22/2004, NUMBER IN DATABASE READS: $71.00, IN THE WORD
> PROCESSOR DOCUMENT IT READS: 71

I tried to read that, but failed.

Have you checked your CAPS LOCK KEY lately?

--
<- Shenan ->