Bad_Pool_Caller Error

September 23, 2004 1:06:21 AM

If anyone can assist me with a problem I am having I would
greatly appreciate it. Here is my issue: I receive the
BSOD which contains a Stop: Error stating

Bad_Pool_Caller

Technical information:

*** Stop: 0x000000C2
(0x0000007,0x00000CD4,0xF000E819,0x00000018)

and I am curious on how to get rid of it. I am doing a
fresh install with the following:

Windows XP SP1
MoBo- Abit KV7
HD- Maxtor 160Gb 7200RPM
AMD- 2600@333MHz
RAM- 512MB of PC2700@333MHz
Video Card- GeForce 4200Ti 64mb

I havent gotten to installing the Network card or
soundcard yet as I am still debating whether to use the
onboard stuff or add the hardware that I have. Thank You
to anyone who is able to assist me. I have been at this
for a number of weeks now and havent come to any
conclusion. If someone out there can point me in the right
direction or let me know of any possible things to try, I
would greatly appreciate it. Thanx again.

Sincerely,

Brian (upset and at a loss for what to try Windows user)

More about : bad pool caller error

Anonymous
September 23, 2004 11:40:24 PM

Brian, start here: