DI-764 as Repeater

I have a DI-764 (802.11A/B router) that was the victim of a nearby
lightening strike; the eternet interface is apparently fried. However, the
radio and router portions appear to be working fine. Any suggestions on how
to configure this thing as a repeater? I'm thinking about putting it at the
other end of the house where the 802.11A signal is a bit weak due to
intervening walls etc.

That device will not work as a Repeater in any way shape or form.

" Newscene" <not_real@internet.org> wrote in message
> I have a DI-764 (802.11A/B router) that was the victim of a nearby
> lightening strike; the eternet interface is apparently fried. However, the
> radio and router portions appear to be working fine. Any suggestions on
how
> to configure this thing as a repeater? I'm thinking about putting it at
the
> other end of the house where the 802.11A signal is a bit weak due to
> intervening walls etc.

I thought that would be the case, but it was worth a shot :)