Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

High Quality Gaming PC ONLY $1,000

Tags:
  • Classifieds
  • Hot Deals
Last response: in Deals
Share
June 17, 2009 3:45:55 AM

I'd absolutely hate to sell this sexy machine but i really need the cash right now and the internet/gaming/digital art isn't my main priority as it was when i purchased the parts to build it so here it is, I bought it for around 1,300 and now im knocking down the price 300 bucks and throwing in the speakers, keyboard, mouse, mic, and all the extra fans i bought over time.
I've had it around only one month, all parts are still under warranty from manufacturer. Price might be negotiable if you find probable cause that its over priced (personally i think its a good deal 1k shipped)

First off, specs.

COMES WITH GENUINE PRE-INSTALLED WINDOWS VISTA ULTIMATE 64-BIT
AND RETAIL PACKAGED CRYSIS WARHEAD/WARS DVD.

Samsung 22" 2243BWX LCD
CoolerMaster Centurion 590 Chassis
Gigabyte GA-MA770-UD3 Motherboard (upgrade compatibility to latest AMD X2/X3/X4 CPU's)
AMD Athlon 64 X2 6000+ 3.1 GHZ Dual Core CPU.
Sapphire ATI 4870 512MB Video Card
4 Gig's G. Skill DDR2 800MHZ Dual Channel RAM w/ blue heat spreaders.
Western Digital Cavier SE 16 MB Cache 320 GB Hard drive.
LG 22x/48x DVD/CD Burner Combo Drive
PC Power & Cooling Silencer 610W PSU. (best psu Iive ever owned)
Logitech X-540 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker System W/ Subwoofer
Logitech Classic Deluxe High Gloss Keyboard
Logitech Mouse
4 Apevia 120MM Extra Blue LED fans (not included with case originally)
SoundMax SuperBeam Microphone (about 35 dollar worth)

Here are some pictures that really don't do it justice for what it looks like in person


























More about : high quality gaming 000

June 17, 2009 4:01:07 AM

HAHAHA....that system is hardly worth a grand....especially in the horribly dusty condition its in :??: 
June 17, 2009 4:05:15 AM

go add it all up on newegg with the speakers, monitor, and vista ultimate and tell me its not worth a grand lol

computers get dusty, i don't need to clean my system right before the pics, doesn't make the specs any more appealing
Related resources
June 17, 2009 4:10:00 AM

It may be worth 1000 dollars...so is an I7 system "worth" the several thousand dollars in a newegg cart....now is it really worth it? no of course not...the money someone might spend on your system could be better spent is what im hinting at...its just an opinion...i find anyone purchasing dual cores especially lowly clocked 3ghz amd x2's to be guilty of a very bad decision at this point

Either way i hope you sell your system and make a decent bit off it....best of luck
June 17, 2009 4:18:32 AM

rewindlabs said:
It may be worth 1000 dollars...so is an I7 system "worth" the several thousand dollars in a newegg cart....now is it really worth it? no of course not...the money someone might spend on your system could be better spent is what im hinting at...its just an opinion...i find anyone purchasing dual cores especially lowly clocked 3ghz amd x2's to be guilty of a very bad decision at this point

Either way i hope you sell your system and make a decent bit off it....best of luck


Personally, i think anyone who doesn't stare at their screen every single second LOOKING for a difference in speed they wouldn't really see how people spend 400-500 bucks on the new I7's. As for your opinion, maybe you did not notice that the motherboard listed is upgradeable to even the newest AMD CPU's if they are a speedophile and think a couple more seconds in a benchmark makes a difference in everyday computing and stability and overall balance in the system with no bottlenecks, then they can buy a new CPU to see merely seconds of improvement, and ill betcha they'll pretend to themselves it was worth it while banging their heads on their desk saying "how could i waste my money when i could have bought some new clothes/paid my rent" when they have a very decent and capable second-to first X2 that ISNT overclocked so it melts in a year or two. We can have the fastest PC's in a benchmark, but what about how long that CPU keeps operating at frequencies its not built to? You think someone can get better parts for 1 grand? are you sure? maybe if they get a rosewill case/psu and an Acer LCD and some 10W speakers? You're forgetting the peripherals that come with it.

As for this system, it is simply for the money cautious person who enjoys great sound quality, great stability, and great longevity, who wants to play crysis or other demanding games with good framerates without getting overboard, its perfectly built, perfectly priced, and..... ill even knock down 20 bucks for the dust?


June 17, 2009 4:40:06 AM

I have a 3.2ghz AMD 6000+ and IMHO it is definitely not the best performer in Crysis...i have this paired with a 260 GTX which is of course the direct rival to your card...and crysis even favors nvidia cards....the X2 just doesn't hold up to the likes of crysis and when games start favoring quad cores the upgrade from the X2 will be more than just for benchmarks :heink:  imho i don't see this chip lasting a whole lot longer and not strongly holding the likes of a 4870 or 260gtx back....

Either way the X2 isn't to bad for current games....but this money spent on speakers and a sound care etc if you where building new could definitely be better spent on a quad core :ange:  either way this is just bickering isn't it :sweat:  i should go download some more games.....

And i did notice the extras such as speakers and a monitor...however much they cost i still don't think its so wise to invest in a 6000+ when money could be saved and went towards a 940be...just isn't a good starting point in my eyes...i definitely agree on the I7 statement though...the only thing about it that interests me is the life span it will hold and how long it will outlast other cpu's in gaming etc....either way im still going with a 940be before the end of the month....
June 17, 2009 4:54:23 AM

rewindlabs said:
I have a 3.2ghz AMD 6000+ and IMHO it is definitely not the best performer in Crysis...i have this paired with a 260 GTX which is of course the direct rival to your card...and crysis even favors nvidia cards....the X2 just doesn't hold up to the likes of crysis and when games start favoring quad cores the upgrade from the X2 will be more than just for benchmarks :heink:  imho i don't see this chip lasting a whole lot longer and not strongly holding the likes of a 4870 or 260gtx back....

Either way the X2 isn't to bad for current games....but this money spent on speakers and a sound care etc if you where building new could definitely be better spent on a quad core :ange:  either way this is just bickering isn't it :sweat:  i should go download some more games.....

And i did notice the extras such as speakers and a monitor...however much they cost i still don't think its so wise to invest in a 6000+ when money could be saved and went towards a 940be...just isn't a good starting point in my eyes...i definitely agree on the I7 statement though...the only thing about it that interests me is the life span it will hold and how long it will outlast other cpu's in gaming etc....either way im still going with a 940be before the end of the month....


i agree somewhat, sure, a quad core would have been a better choice to do, but i had lots of months to think about this and i came up with the following

but yeah, i should download some more games too, im pretty bored, any recommendation?

there will always be better CPUs, always be better, ALWAYS will be, the day you buy yours, a month from then yours will be extinct in the land of popularity. Why not save some money, get some nice speakers, a nicer motherboard then ECS or PC-Shits, and even a decent 22" Samsung LCD? A CPU sure as hell is the heart of a PC, but really, what dramatic difference does 6-7-8-9 even 10 FPS do in a game? And if you took away the cost of the speakers and monitor, you wanna play crysis extra smoothly with crappy sound and a 17" LCD? Is it worth 100 bucks? Crysis i bet doesn't lag for you on the 6000+, at least?

Yours doesn't do well in Crysis? Damn, mine does very well, honestly i get around 33-35 FPS in heavy duty action, might dip around 27-28, but still, very good for Crysis.

hmmm, a 6000+ is NOTHING BUT a starting point, Quad cores are getting popular, but they are just squeeeeeeeezing in they aren't there quite yet. More programs and games are being built around Quad Core and im sure theres even an impressive list for which both of those are quad-compliant, but a dual core, especially the 6000+, IMO will satisfy anyone, and i mean anyone, for 1k, if you're getting all the rest of this stuff and whoops, forgot to mention a retail copy of Crysis Warhead/Wars comes with this package.

June 17, 2009 6:37:51 AM

I actually nabbed a free pair of sony 110w speakers im using atm which is fine for the booms and bangs of cod but it does lack for .flac's and movies/anime...they aren't that bad and i can't complain atm...i actually have a 5 or 7 point surround sound system from LG i can setup soon i just have to clear out the space in my room oh i can't wait :)  ...

And i actually use my system with a 22" LG 1680x1050(Perfect resolution for the 260 gtx and the tv was free)
I keep a secondary lenovo 20" @ 1280x1024 if i want to watch tv/ps3 on the 22"...and i have a 50" LG 1360x768 hooked up to a secondary gaming pc with a 2.6ghz X2 and a 9800gtx+...these X2's work DAMN fine for just about any game thats out atm and im really impressed by cost vs performance these days...

My case+mobo+cpu where free...i took out the ram and psu and installed the 260 and corsair...i actually plan on setting this system up with the 9800gtx+ after i get a 940be and giving the 940be my 260...or seeing if i can sell the 9800gtx+ locally for a couple hundred more than its worth ;) 

I should probably do more testing under Crysis...iv just never been really impressed with such a hog of a game and its like every other shoot em up iv played in the past...

Anyways where rambling off...im sure you have played it but if not you should definitely grab Fallout 3

I would say my only pet peeve with our cpu is its sub par performance under GTA IV....

Well i hope someone picks up this setup...really it is pretty nice with a high quality monitor and sound setup....you will be set cpu wise for the upcoming COD game :o  and when you need a lil more pump grab the 720be...
June 17, 2009 7:29:07 AM

Haha, you're about as obsessed with technology as I am. You get so much stuff for free, seriously you're lucky.
You should try out the X-530/X-540's from Logitech for any future money-cautious builds, Logitech is getting pretty damn good with their sound quality, and i completely agree about your statement about the price vs performance, years ago i woulda been used to paying 1k for an Nvidia 6600GT and a 17"LCD Etc Etc.. now look what we can do with our money, we can have practically sub-par super computers for around 500 bucks on the good ol' newegg.

Yeah, only reason i even bought Crysis was to test out the 4870 and push it to its maximum, and it still ate threw that game, i agree, Crysis is nothing special, but it sure is pretty to look at. The game play is bluntly put.... very very boring.

GTA IV, I've heard thats even more of a hardware killer then Crysis, I'll see =D
June 17, 2009 7:45:23 AM

I know for a fact that the 6000+ has poor gaming performance. This is my data from a variety of tests.

Intel rig: E6850, Gigabyte P35 DS3L
Amd rig: 6000+, Gigabyte M57SLI-S4

It's not an apples to apples comparison, but close enough.

3DMark06:
Intel E6850 --- 3.0Ghz --- 2Gb --- 8800GTS 512 --- 7,200 ---12,528
AMD 6000+ --- 3.0Ghz --- 2Gb --- 9800GTX 1024 --- 10,000 --- 6,612

Lightsmark07 - 1280x1024:
Intel E6850 447.2 fps, AMD 6000+ 199.1 fps
- 1680x1050
Intel E6850 380.1 fps, AMD 6000+ 186.9 fps
From AMD to Intel rig = +95% increased fps

Crysis Benchmark Tool - High Spec, 1680x1050
- GPU Test
Intel - 32.89 avg fps, AMD - 21.95 avg fps
- CPU Test
Intel - 30.71 avg fps, AMD - 22.02 avg fps
From AMD rig to Intel rig = +50% increased fps
June 17, 2009 10:21:59 AM

jesseheichertiii said:
Haha, you're about as obsessed with technology as I am. You get so much stuff for free, seriously you're lucky.
You should try out the X-530/X-540's from Logitech for any future money-cautious builds, Logitech is getting pretty damn good with their sound quality, and i completely agree about your statement about the price vs performance, years ago i woulda been used to paying 1k for an Nvidia 6600GT and a 17"LCD Etc Etc.. now look what we can do with our money, we can have practically sub-par super computers for around 500 bucks on the good ol' newegg.

Yeah, only reason i even bought Crysis was to test out the 4870 and push it to its maximum, and it still ate threw that game, i agree, Crysis is nothing special, but it sure is pretty to look at. The game play is bluntly put.... very very boring.

GTA IV, I've heard thats even more of a hardware killer then Crysis, I'll see =D

Ha yeah....its not like im handed stuff though but i got lucky with circuit city's liquidating and got my 20" 1280x1024 for 10$....got the AMD 4400+ system without an HDD ram or a dvd drive...for 10$...pulled parts from the AMD 6000+ and upgraded each accordingly whilst receiving a donated 9800gtx+ from a friend for the 4400+...my dad bought out circuit citys back room gear of repaired plasma's etc for cheap so i got some freebies such as the AMD 6000+ system so i added some ram a psu and graphics card...suddenly iv got two gaming pc's for well under 400$....got the LG 22" from there as well...i was so happy to sell my netbook a week later :D  which payed for the psu's ram and graphics card....

Really i was well due for a high point in my life and this has certainly gotten its place...my netbook and old P4 laptop haven't been touched since...
June 18, 2009 1:45:03 AM

ibleet said:
I know for a fact that the 6000+ has poor gaming performance. This is my data from a variety of tests.

Intel rig: E6850, Gigabyte P35 DS3L
Amd rig: 6000+, Gigabyte M57SLI-S4

It's not an apples to apples comparison, but close enough.

3DMark06:
Intel E6850 --- 3.0Ghz --- 2Gb --- 8800GTS 512 --- 7,200 ---12,528
AMD 6000+ --- 3.0Ghz --- 2Gb --- 9800GTX 1024 --- 10,000 --- 6,612

Lightsmark07 - 1280x1024:
Intel E6850 447.2 fps, AMD 6000+ 199.1 fps
- 1680x1050
Intel E6850 380.1 fps, AMD 6000+ 186.9 fps
From AMD to Intel rig = +95% increased fps

Crysis Benchmark Tool - High Spec, 1680x1050
- GPU Test
Intel - 32.89 avg fps, AMD - 21.95 avg fps
- CPU Test
Intel - 30.71 avg fps, AMD - 22.02 avg fps
From AMD rig to Intel rig = +50% increased fps


I'm sorry but id have to tell you that that data is at the least, exaggerated
June 18, 2009 1:45:31 AM

If your not interested in buying the rig then why bother posting? Its just plain rude ... get a life and stop wasting your time ranting on forums and spaming peoples classifieds. I hate people like you....
June 18, 2009 2:21:24 AM

I prefer to call it settling an argument, and my data is not exaggerated in the least. What would I possibly have to gain by exaggerating these results? I have similar results with a 5200+ vs. an E6750.



Click the image to enlarge!
June 18, 2009 2:24:57 AM

lol ok now lets see it versus the intel's 3dmark score?
June 18, 2009 2:48:19 AM

Fine, here you go.



Click to enlarge image.
June 18, 2009 3:43:57 AM

lol i forgot you were making a pointless test

if you took equally priced CPU's Intel Vs AMD, who would win, hmm..

Intel E6850 = $249.95

AMD 6000+ = $79.99

Lol?

You're surprised Intel works 50% better (on 3dmark, which IMO is a crappy program to measure hardware potential), and only gains 9 more fps in Crysis when it costs... almost triple price?

I will download/run 3Dmark 06 later and run Crysis diagnostic to show you something later.

=/
June 18, 2009 5:25:48 AM

I never said I was surprised. Intel always beats AMD and always will. I am somewhat surprised that after all these years, AMD is still not closing the gap.

I swapped out the AMD board and cpu for Intel: E7400, Gigabyte P43-UD3L. No other components were changed and no overclocking!

3DMark06 score increased from 6,612 to 12,484 - nearly 90% increased performance.
Lightsmark score increased from 186.9 to 496.5 - over 160% increase.
Crysis Benchmark increased from 21.95 avg fps to 35.95 avg fps - over 60% increase.
Average performance increase - over 100%.

The AMD board and CPU cost ~$180. The Intel board and CPU cost ~$200. That's a considerable performance increase for $20.

Nice job finding the most expensive e6850 on the web and comparing that to the least expensive 6000+...And btw, you can pick up an e6850 on ebay for around $130+.

Run whatever tests you want. I was simply sharing my experience since there was an argument over this AMD cpu. I hope your test results fare better than mine. I have absolutely nothing to lose or gain based on your results.
June 18, 2009 5:43:27 AM

AMD beats intel or intel beats AMD is just pointless....each company has its better buy in this and that price range....and everyone knows an intel dual vs an amd dual isn't much of a competition....but how about the recently price dropped e8400 vs a 940be....they where the exact same price a few weeks ago...AMD "wins" there....just as I7 "wins" at being a long lasting quad with a decent price tag....
August 3, 2009 10:18:38 PM

i prefer to call it "helping peple not get ripped off" im sorry its just not worth 1000
August 4, 2009 4:25:00 PM

Its deff not worth a grand.....you should think about parting it out. You should getting a higer profit when all said and done.
August 4, 2009 6:05:50 PM

mespo365 said:
Its deff not worth a grand.....you should think about parting it out. You should getting a higer profit when all said and done.



+1 It's not worth 1k :sarcastic: 
August 4, 2009 6:25:52 PM

my current project : $1091

i7 920
asus p6t deluxe
ocz 12gb ddr3-1333 platinum
sapphire 2gb gddr5 hd4870
300gb velociraptor
580w sigma shark psu (newegg shell shocker)
xclio case (craigslist)

all other parts newegg or ebay w\ 8% bing cashback + ebay bucks. so after i get my cashback it will be around $950 or so.
August 25, 2009 10:33:53 PM

jesseheichertiii said:
COMES WITH GENUINE PRE-INSTALLED WINDOWS VISTA ULTIMATE 64-BIT
AND RETAIL PACKAGED CRYSIS WARHEAD/WARS DVD.


Samsung 22" 2243BWX LCD
CoolerMaster Centurion 590 Chassis
Gigabyte GA-MA770-UD3 Motherboard (upgrade compatibility to latest AMD X2/X3/X4 CPU's)
AMD Athlon 64 X2 6000+ 3.1 GHZ Dual Core CPU.
Sapphire ATI 4870 512MB Video Card
4 Gig's G. Skill DDR2 800MHZ Dual Channel RAM w/ blue heat spreaders.
Western Digital Cavier SE 16 MB Cache 320 GB Hard drive.
LG 22x/48x DVD/CD Burner Combo Drive
PC Power & Cooling Silencer 610W PSU. (best psu Iive ever owned)
Logitech X-540 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker System W/ Subwoofer
Logitech Classic Deluxe High Gloss Keyboard
Logitech Mouse
4 Apevia 120MM Extra Blue LED fans (not included with case originally)
SoundMax SuperBeam Microphone (about 35 dollar worth)


I think you ask a lot.
jesseheichertiii said:

Here are some pictures that really don't do it justice for what it looks like in person


lol
August 27, 2009 6:01:42 AM

AUGH THE CABLE MANAGMENT!! IT BURNS!!

i7 is 200$ at microcenter, bing cashback is at its greatest, so you can deffinetly build a i7 system for around 1000$ with a 4890 and a decent MB, (Asus P6T deluxe v2 is 240$ on bing ;D}
September 12, 2009 5:43:12 AM

1k bud?

I can build a quad for about 500. lower your price, and you may get some takers.
September 13, 2009 12:32:11 AM

what is wrong with you people. It's a duh that the processor and everything is either outdated, mid-range, or just barely in high-end category. That's not even worth 1k new, not to mention used. Why are u even arguing with this guy? He doesn't care, he's clearly either a liar who just wants a sucker, or in denial.
September 17, 2009 4:36:04 PM

Given your speaker placement IMHO you would have been better served (better sound quality at a lower cost) using a 2.1 or 2.0 speaker system.
Having multiple speakers in such close proximity voids any benefit of >2 speaker systems.
September 27, 2009 1:08:43 PM

Quote:
COMES WITH GENUINE PRE-INSTALLED WINDOWS VISTA ULTIMATE 64-BIT
AND RETAIL PACKAGED CRYSIS WARHEAD/WARS DVD.


Samsung 22" 2243BWX LCD
CoolerMaster Centurion 590 Chassis
Gigabyte GA-MA770-UD3 Motherboard (upgrade compatibility to latest AMD X2/X3/X4 CPU's)
AMD Athlon 64 X2 6000+ 3.1 GHZ Dual Core CPU.
Sapphire ATI 4870 512MB Video Card
4 Gig's G. Skill DDR2 800MHZ Dual Channel RAM w/ blue heat spreaders.
Western Digital Cavier SE 16 MB Cache 320 GB Hard drive.
LG 22x/48x DVD/CD Burner Combo Drive
PC Power & Cooling Silencer 610W PSU. (best psu Iive ever owned)
Logitech X-540 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker System W/ Subwoofer
Logitech Classic Deluxe High Gloss Keyboard
Logitech Mouse
4 Apevia 120MM Extra Blue LED fans (not included with case originally)
SoundMax SuperBeam Microphone (about 35 dollar worth)


COMES WITH GENUINE PRE-INSTALLED WINDOWS VISTA ULTIMATE 64-BIT
AND RETAIL PACKAGED CRYSIS WARHEAD/WARS DVD.
$60


Samsung 22" 2243BWX LCD $100
CoolerMaster Centurion 590 Chassis $50
Gigabyte GA-MA770-UD3 Motherboard (upgrade compatibility to latest AMD X2/X3/X4 CPU's)
$90
AMD Athlon 64 X2 6000+ 3.1 GHZ Dual Core CPU. $30
Sapphire ATI 4870 512MB Video Card $120
4 Gig's G. Skill DDR2 800MHZ Dual Channel RAM w/ blue heat spreaders. $100
Western Digital Cavier SE 16 MB Cache 320 GB Hard drive. $80
LG 22x/48x DVD/CD Burner Combo Drive $50
PC Power & Cooling Silencer 610W PSU. (best psu Iive ever owned) $120
Logitech X-540 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker System W/ Subwoofer $160
Logitech Classic Deluxe High Gloss Keyboard $20
Logitech Mouse$10
4 Apevia 120MM Extra Blue LED fans (not included with case originally) $10
SoundMax SuperBeam Microphone (about 35 dollar worth)$15

This would be my recommended Total= $1015

October 8, 2009 2:29:20 AM

if you're selling the lisence to your OS ill buy the tower for 450$ shipped

if you want ill throw in 100$ for the monitor, you can keep everything else
July 28, 2010 6:38:43 PM

ibleet said:
I know for a fact that the 6000+ has poor gaming performance. This is my data from a variety of tests.

Intel rig: E6850, Gigabyte P35 DS3L
Amd rig: 6000+, Gigabyte M57SLI-S4

It's not an apples to apples comparison, but close enough.

3DMark06:
Intel E6850 --- 3.0Ghz --- 2Gb --- 8800GTS 512 --- 7,200 ---12,528
AMD 6000+ --- 3.0Ghz --- 2Gb --- 9800GTX 1024 --- 10,000 --- 6,612

Lightsmark07 - 1280x1024:
Intel E6850 447.2 fps, AMD 6000+ 199.1 fps
- 1680x1050
Intel E6850 380.1 fps, AMD 6000+ 186.9 fps
From AMD to Intel rig = +95% increased fps

Crysis Benchmark Tool - High Spec, 1680x1050
- GPU Test
Intel - 32.89 avg fps, AMD - 21.95 avg fps
- CPU Test
Intel - 30.71 avg fps, AMD - 22.02 avg fps
From AMD rig to Intel rig = +50% increased fps


Comparing a 9800gt/gtx to a 4870? + 2 gigs of ram?
July 28, 2010 10:13:27 PM

Dude, i understand you want a return on your investment, but your set up isn't even worth 700. Know your market, do a little research on retail and OEM prices. No one's going to pay full retail price for a used system, especially with outdated equipment. I'd rather not pick apart your whole system, so here's an example. Newegg has the x-540 speakers for 88.99 w/10.00 shipping. Best buy has them listed at 109.99. The hard drive is worth 30 at best. Just thought i'd throw in my 2c.
July 31, 2010 3:53:59 AM

tharkis842 said:
Dude, i understand you want a return on your investment, but your set up isn't even worth 700. Know your market, do a little research on retail and OEM prices. No one's going to pay full retail price for a used system, especially with outdated equipment. I'd rather not pick apart your whole system, so here's an example. Newegg has the x-540 speakers for 88.99 w/10.00 shipping. Best buy has them listed at 109.99. The hard drive is worth 30 at best. Just thought i'd throw in my 2c.


06-16-2009 = date of post.

The hardware/price for the hardware - despite dusty condition - is well worth 1k, why? because it just was then.
July 31, 2010 4:09:54 AM

try craigslist..
July 31, 2010 11:05:25 PM

No, it isn't. You don't seem to understand the difference between new hardware and used. I was interested in some of the parts, but not at those ridiculous prices. Good luck selling your over priced system.
August 11, 2010 8:13:34 PM

Any luck selling the used $1k dual core rig?
August 11, 2010 10:05:01 PM

itadakimasu said:
my current project : $1091

i7 920
asus p6t deluxe
ocz 12gb ddr3-1333 platinum
sapphire 2gb gddr5 hd4870
300gb velociraptor
580w sigma shark psu (newegg shell shocker)
xclio case (craigslist)

all other parts newegg or ebay w\ 8% bing cashback + ebay bucks. so after i get my cashback it will be around $950 or so.


Sir,

Please forward me the links of the components for said price. I want to buy them with a quickness. Mostly the 12gb of ocz plt.

235
235
400
279
259
70- Also don't know the shell shock price.
100- Speculation though I wouldn't buy a *** case to put my new rig in.
=
1578>1091

Thanks M8

August 11, 2010 10:09:35 PM

Also Jesse your prices ARE high. You should try Ebay or Craigslist. Maybe just keep it if you feel the components are worth that much. If you decide to come down I am interested in the speakers.
August 12, 2010 2:36:12 AM

honestly if your selling everything you showed in the picture with the monitor, rig, keyboard, mouse, speakers.. its worth a grand.. BUT... and i mean BUT... your on toms hardware.. NOBODY is going to critique your rig anywhere more harshly than TH.. people know there hardware here.. if it was 800 it'd go really fast.. 1000.. ehhh.. not so much.. thats cause the majority of ppl here dont need the monitor, speakers, keyboard, mouse ect.. on craigslist somebody might not have any of that.. and would probably pay 1000.. but this site is for computer enthusiast.. of course theyll have other pc components..
September 6, 2010 4:17:35 AM

hey, you guys can just spend $800 more and get my computer which would be "worth" $2500+ for $1800! Feel free to check it out here ;) 

Triple monitor, 5870 X-fire PC

hmm...just saw this post is ungodly old...lol oh well
!