bigfoot

I have made a reinstall of Windows XP. PC is running very slow. Also
internet connection is slow also. I am using a V90 modem. Also PC at
times freezes. I also use IMESH ver 4. Please help. 10x

--
bigfoot

Ron

It could be that you need to update the various drivers for your modem,
video etc after you new install of XP.

"bigfoot" <bigfoot.1d2voy@pcbanter.net> wrote in message

> I have made a reinstall of Windows XP. PC is running very slow. Also
> internet connection is slow also. I am using a V90 modem. Also PC at
> times freezes. I also use IMESH ver 4. Please help. 10x
>

> --
> bigfoot

george

Distinguished
Oct 29, 2001

I suggest you do google for "imesh spyware" and peruse the hits you get
(there are a few !)
Spyware/adware in imesh is draging you down, especially so if connecting
through an analog device like a v90 (56Kbits isn't all that much, as you
probably know).
hth

george
..