World Of Warcraft, Burning Crusade, Wrath of the Lich King + More

Status
Not open for further replies.

itadakimasu

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2008
Selling my WOW collection. I reinstalled it and my wife got upset.... so, I'm going to sell it. I have the battle chest and wrath of the lich king, all of it is like new. I only used the battle chest to get a burning crusade cd key. All cd's used 1 time, everything else is untouched.

I have a level 77 Paladin w\ epic flying + cold weather that can be included for a little more.

ibleet

Distinguished
Oct 10, 2007
Just so you know, I tried to sell my first wow account, and when Blizzard found out, they perma-banned the account. Seems that trading or selling wow accounts is against their terms of service...something about intellectual property. Unfortunately, I found out the hard way and hopefully you won't end up in the same boat.

rewindlabs

Distinguished
Mar 7, 2009
Too bad i don't have any cash lying around....i tried out wow tonight on a private server....im guessing when your "born" you have to do a few quests before you find other players? or maybe i just botched something....either way i can definitely see the attraction to wow....oh how cool the death knight costume looks...

itadakimasu

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2008
all the responses I've gotten from craigslist are scam attempts. People reply w\ their aim account and the only one I actually replied to sent me a spoofed blizzard email and tried to steal my login information.

I will take $ 50 shipped for everything. Just want to get rid of it. I traded an HD3870 for wotlk, and paid $30 for the battlechest, and invested several hundred hours playing.

Thanks for the headsup ibleet..

itadakimasu

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2008
THIS HAS BEEN SOLD.... COULDN'T SELL IT ON CRAIGSLIST OR THE FORUMS AND PUT IT ON EBAY @ AUCTION STARTING $.99 AND IT SOLD FOR $51....

I also shelled out $10.50 to ship it. I traded an hd 3870 for the lich king expansion, $30 on the battlechest, and invested.. well over 1000 hours levelling the charactors.

Status
Not open for further replies.