Download a patch for ez cd creator 5 it loaded onto my pc in a foreign
language is there a way to change this back to English. So that I can
understand what going on.

duke04 wrote:

> Download a patch for ez cd creator 5 it loaded onto my pc in a foreign
> language is there a way to change this back to English. So that I can
> understand what going on.

Seems like you could uninstall EZCD, then restore from a restore point
prior to the problem, then go download the english version and reinstall
that one.
gm

Hi,

Just speculation, but you either downloaded the wrong language version of
the patch, or a cracked version of EZ-CD that happens to be in another
language. If the former, go back to Roxio's site and download and install
the correct language version. If the latter.......

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone