mike wrote:
> how can i get my computer to go straight to my homepage?

Set your homepage in Internet Explorer:

When you first bring up Internet Explorer and logon to the Internet, your
"Home Page" is the first Internet Site your browser accesses. The Internet
Explorer default is the "www.microsoft.com" or "MSN" home page. Follow the
below steps to change your home page to one of your preference.

-- Click on the "Start" button and the Start menu is displayed.
-- Look for the big blue "e" and double click it. If the big blue "e"
is not in your Start menu, check your Desktop for it. When Internet
Explorer comes up it will try to connect with the Internet. You can connect
if you wish but I prefer to make changes while offline.
-- At the top of the window there is a "toolbar" that contains: File,
Edit, View, Favorites, Tools, and Help.
-- Click on "Tools" and a small window will open displaying more
options.
-- Click on "Internet Options" and the Internet options window appears.
The first tab "General" will be selected by default.
-- The first option you see is the "Home Page" option. If the window
next to the "Address" line is not highlighted, highlight it by clicking on
it.
-- Type in your new home page address. Example: www.yahoo.com
-- Click on "Apply" and "OK" to save your changes. Close and reopen
Internet Explorer and your new home page will be accessed.

The put a shortcut to Internet Explorer in your STARTUP folder:

C:\Documents and Settings\%username%\Start Menu\Programs\Startup

(%username% is whatever your username is..)

--
<- Shenan ->