XP not recognising full hard drive capacity after reinstal..

September 25, 2004 11:33:02 AM

I had reinstalled windows XP on my computer after i had formatted my hard
drive.Now only 2 GB of my hard drive capacity is being recognised . I have a
20 gig hard drive
Anonymous
September 25, 2004 12:39:04 PM

How did you format the drive? FDisk? Did you say Yes to Large Disk
support? (LBA)
--
Patty MacDuffie
MS MVP 1999-2004