XP not recognising full hard drive capacity after reinstal..

I had reinstalled windows XP on my computer after i had formatted my hard
drive.Now only 2 GB of my hard drive capacity is being recognised . I have a
20 gig hard drive
1 answer Last reply
More about recognising full hard drive capacity reinstal

    How did you format the drive? FDisk? Did you say Yes to Large Disk
    support? (LBA)
    --
    Patty MacDuffie
    MS MVP 1999-2004

    "Hard drive - Help" <Hard drive - Help@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
    message news:67B2E3A9-A39D-47FD-A830-E68522433411@microsoft.com...
    >I had reinstalled windows XP on my computer after i had formatted my hard
    > drive.Now only 2 GB of my hard drive capacity is being recognised . I have
    > 20 gig hard drive

Windows XP Microsoft Hard Drives