using Ad-aware question

I just installed Adaware[free version] I did first scan
and then went on line to see what ALEXA and IBIS? were.
The scan page disappeared. Do I have to scan all over
again or is there something I am missing that I can
click to see the results of the first scan? Can anybody
spell it out for me as to what I should be doing?
THANKYOU!!
1 answer Last reply
More about using aware question

    "hope" wrote:

    > I just installed Adaware[free version] I did first scan
    > and then went on line to see what ALEXA and IBIS? were.
    > The scan page disappeared. Do I have to scan all over
    > again or is there something I am missing that I can
    > click to see the results of the first scan? Can anybody
    > spell it out for me as to what I should be doing?
    > THANKYOU!!

    Read Ad-awares help file to learn how to use the product,The ojects it
    detected may be in the quarantine folder? No matter a rescan only takes a few
    minutes.
    Here are some other tools you may want/need.

    Sometimes,when you remove malware it will stop your TCP/IP
    stack from working (Internet connection).
    Winsock or LSP-fix will correct the problem,Download first.
    Note to anyone using NOD32 Anti-Virus software,Do Not delete the
    "imon.dll" this fix reports,That is your e/mail scanning engine.

    LSP-fix- http://www.cexx.org/lspfix.htm
    Spybot S&D - http://www.safer-networking.org/en/index.html
    CWS Smart Killer- http://www.safer-networking.org/minifiles.html

    About Buster- http://www.spychecker.com/program/aboutbuster.html
    Ad-Aware SE - http://www.lavasoftusa.com/software/adaware/
    CWShredder - http://www.majorgeeks.com/download4086.html
    Hijack this - http://www.majorgeeks.com/download3155.html
    SpywareBlaster - http://www.javacoolsoftware.com/spywareblaster.html
    SpywareGuard - http://www.javacoolsoftware.com/spywareguard.html
    WinPatrol - http://winpatrol.com
    BHODemon - http://pcworld.com/downloads/file_download.asp?fid=23611&fileidx=1
    Bazooka -http://www.kephyr.com/spywarescanner/index.html
    asquared2 "Trojan Remover" - http://www.emsisoft.com/en/
    Sygate Firewall- http://smb.sygate.com/download_buy.htm
    NOD32Anti-Virus Free 30 day trial
    http://nod32.com/download/trial.htm
    Backup your registry with:
    Erunt- http://home.t-online.de/home/lars.hederer/erunt/index.htm

    A link for free online virus and trojan scanners.
    http://virusall.com/downscan.html

    A listing of BHO's
    http://www.spywaredata.com/bho.php?current_page=0

    To see if that freeware program you are about to inststall
    is infested with spyware check it out first at this link.
    http://www.spychecker.com/

Microsoft Windows XP