I just installed Adaware[free version] I did first scan
and then went on line to see what ALEXA and IBIS? were.
The scan page disappeared. Do I have to scan all over
again or is there something I am missing that I can
click to see the results of the first scan? Can anybody
spell it out for me as to what I should be doing?
THANKYOU!!

map

"hope" wrote:

> I just installed Adaware[free version] I did first scan
> and then went on line to see what ALEXA and IBIS? were.
> The scan page disappeared. Do I have to scan all over
> again or is there something I am missing that I can
> click to see the results of the first scan? Can anybody
> spell it out for me as to what I should be doing?
> THANKYOU!!

Read Ad-awares help file to learn how to use the product,The ojects it
detected may be in the quarantine folder? No matter a rescan only takes a few
minutes.
Here are some other tools you may want/need.

Sometimes,when you remove malware it will stop your TCP/IP
stack from working (Internet connection).
Winsock or LSP-fix will correct the problem,Download first.
Note to anyone using NOD32 Anti-Virus software,Do Not delete the
"imon.dll" this fix reports,That is your e/mail scanning engine.

LSP-fix- http://www.cexx.org/lspfix.htm
Spybot S&D - http://www.safer-networking.org/en/index.html
CWS Smart Killer- http://www.safer-networking.org/minifiles.html

About Buster- http://www.spychecker.com/program/aboutbuster.html
Ad-Aware SE - http://www.lavasoftusa.com/software/adaware/
CWShredder - http://www.majorgeeks.com/download4086.html
Hijack this - http://www.majorgeeks.com/download3155.html
SpywareBlaster - http://www.javacoolsoftware.com/spywareblaster.html
SpywareGuard - http://www.javacoolsoftware.com/spywareguard.html
WinPatrol - http://winpatrol.com
BHODemon - http://pcworld.com/downloads/file_download.asp?fid=23611&fileidx=1
Bazooka -http://www.kephyr.com/spywarescanner/index.html
asquared2 "Trojan Remover" - http://www.emsisoft.com/en/
Sygate Firewall- http://smb.sygate.com/download_buy.htm
NOD32Anti-Virus Free 30 day trial
http://nod32.com/download/trial.htm
Backup your registry with:
Erunt- http://home.t-online.de/home/lars.hederer/erunt/index.htm

A link for free online virus and trojan scanners.
http://virusall.com/downscan.html

A listing of BHO's
http://www.spywaredata.com/bho.php?current_page=0

To see if that freeware program you are about to inststall
is infested with spyware check it out first at this link.
http://www.spychecker.com/