Lost my clipboard!

Somewhere in the last four years clipboard viewer has
gotten lost (deleted) I have repeatedly tried to get it
back from the Windows acsessories (it is listed there),
but I can not locate it even with a search. On top of
this, XP Home was an OEM version so it came with no disk.
Can I try to locate clipboard and reinstall it from the
seven Windows recovery discs HP sent me? These disks did
a complete destructive recovery for me.
1 answer Last reply
More about lost clipboard

    Hi

    Type the following from Start>Run to see if the Clipboard is still about:

    clipbrd

    --

    Will Denny
    MVP - Windows Shell/User

    "Mike" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Somewhere in the last four years clipboard viewer has
    > gotten lost (deleted) I have repeatedly tried to get it
    > back from the Windows acsessories (it is listed there),
    > but I can not locate it even with a search. On top of
    > this, XP Home was an OEM version so it came with no disk.
    > Can I try to locate clipboard and reinstall it from the
    > seven Windows recovery discs HP sent me? These disks did
    > a complete destructive recovery for me.

Clipboard Microsoft Windows XP