Lost my clipboard!

September 26, 2004 11:15:30 AM

Somewhere in the last four years clipboard viewer has
gotten lost (deleted) I have repeatedly tried to get it
back from the Windows acsessories (it is listed there),
but I can not locate it even with a search. On top of
this, XP Home was an OEM version so it came with no disk.
Can I try to locate clipboard and reinstall it from the
seven Windows recovery discs HP sent me? These disks did
a complete destructive recovery for me.

More about : lost clipboard

Anonymous
September 26, 2004 7:20:53 PM

Hi

Type the following from Start>Run to see if the Clipboard is still about:

clipbrd

--

Will Denny
MVP - Windows Shell/User