xp language

please help found xp i loaded is in french how do u
change to english if poss or could i reload my in
englishworks 2000 without losing any of the softeware
2 answers Last reply
More about language

    You can not change the language of Windows XP.
    If you want Windows XP in English, you need to buy Windows XP in
    English.

    --
    Jupiter Jones [MVP]
    http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/

    <traynorpatrick11@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > please help found xp i loaded is in french how do u
    > change to english if poss or could i reload my in
    > englishworks 2000 without losing any of the softeware

    traynorpatrick11@hotmail.com wrote:
    > please help found xp i loaded is in french how do u
    > change to english if poss or could i reload my in
    > englishworks 2000 without losing any of the softeware

    You cannot upgrade or convert from one language version of the OS
    to another, so you'll have to purchase and use the full version of
    English WinXP to perform a clean installation.

    Cannot Upgrade or Install a Different Language Version of Windows XP
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;282089

    --

    Bruce Chambers

    Help us help you: