xp language

September 26, 2004 4:52:39 PM

please help found xp i loaded is in french how do u
change to english if poss or could i reload my in
englishworks 2000 without losing any of the softeware

More about : language

Anonymous
September 26, 2004 6:25:27 PM

You can not change the language of Windows XP.
If you want Windows XP in English, you need to buy Windows XP in
English.

--
Jupiter Jones [MVP]
http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/

<traynorpatrick11@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> please help found xp i loaded is in french how do u
> change to english if poss or could i reload my in
> englishworks 2000 without losing any of the softeware
Anonymous
September 26, 2004 8:19:29 PM

traynorpatrick11@hotmail.com wrote:
> please help found xp i loaded is in french how do u
> change to english if poss or could i reload my in
> englishworks 2000 without losing any of the softeware

You cannot upgrade or convert from one language version of the OS
to another, so you'll have to purchase and use the full version of
English WinXP to perform a clean installation.

Cannot Upgrade or Install a Different Language Version of Windows XP
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;282089

--

Bruce Chambers

Help us help you: