I have a Problem in windows xp i hope someone can help me with.
This is the problem: i press the start button , open my programs, highlight
one of the active programs, right click to open the program and nothing
happens to any of my programs.

Can anyone help me?

Frustrated!

Enable the "Enable Dragging and Dropping" Option in your Start menu
properties. Follow these steps:

For Classic Start Menu
Right-click Taskbar, Properties, click Start Menu tab, choose Customize
Enable the option "Enable Dragging and Dropping."

For New Start Menu
Right-click Taskbar, Properties, click Start Menu tab, choose Customize
Click "Advanced" tab and enable the option "Enable Dragging and Dropping."

--
Ramesh, MS-MVP XP Shell/UI
http://www.mvps.org/sramesh2k