deleat and format C:

September 27, 2004 1:08:26 PM

Is there a method how I can deleat and format C: including all its
partitions?

Bigfoot

--
bigfoot

More about : deleat format

Anonymous
September 27, 2004 1:08:27 PM

Hi,

Boot the WinXP CD, start the installer. After agreeing to the license
screen, you will be at a point to select the installation destination, or to
repair an existing destination. Instead, choose to delete the partitions you
want, then create new ones. Format, then proceed with the installation.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

"bigfoot" <bigfoot.1d8foz@pcbanter.net> wrote in message

> Is there a method how I can deleat and format C: including all its
> partitions?
>
> Bigfoot
>

> --
> bigfoot
Anonymous
September 27, 2004 1:20:17 PM

Hi

How were the partitions created? A 3rd party partitioning program such:

Acronis PartitionExpert - http://www.acronis.com/products/partitionexpert/
or
Partition Magic - http://www.powerquest.com/partitionmagic/

may be the best way to re-partition your hard disk.

--

Will Denny
MVP - Windows Shell/User

"bigfoot" <bigfoot.1d8foz@pcbanter.net> wrote in message

> Is there a method how I can deleat and format C: including all its
> partitions?
>
> Bigfoot
>

> --
> bigfoot
Anonymous
September 27, 2004 4:18:19 PM

bigfoot wrote:
> Is there a method how I can deleat and format C: including all its
> partitions?
>
> Bigfoot

Click on the link below, or copy and paste the link into the address box
if using the web based newsgroup.
Format XP
http://michaelstevenstech.com/format_XP.htm
--