Chief Medical Officer Report 2/28/2005

Ding dong, the D-Clone's dead!
The D-Clone's dead!
Ding dong, the frikkin' D-Clone's dead!

The slayers
Rainbow man , there for his conviction

Uglee, there for his looks and his awesome power and strength

Holy Stars Batman, there because we needed to kill the clone

MarcusShythedMD, there for Salvation and just in case someone needed
some medical attention.

time
less than 10 seconds

prize
One annihlus, I forget stats, which Jabber "humbly" accepted because he
made the game. actually I think he deserved it, well at least more than
I did. Besides what medic deserves an annihlus?

place
stony field about 50 yards to the right of the waypoint. Rakanishu did
not show but a big dog did, a least for about 10 seconds, maybe less.

number of bone prisons
1 - uglee got imprisoned however between swinging and healing bolts he
never expired and the prison got taken out right about the time the
clone lifted his arms in anguis

number of pots used
1 red by the medic
1 blue by either uglee or rainbowman

afterwards
the pallies killed shenck and rescued the barbs.

two more sessions and team rainbow will reach the end of their journey

The above report is true to the best of my knowledge

MarcusShythedMD
1 answer Last reply
More about chief medical officer report 2005

    My my, doesn't "Orion Ryder" <orionryder@hotmail.com> look good in that
    trenchcoat:

    >Ding dong, the D-Clone's dead!
    >The D-Clone's dead!
    >The D-Clone's dead!
    >Ding dong, the frikkin' D-Clone's dead!
    >
    >The slayers
    >Rainbow man , there for his conviction
    >
    >Uglee, there for his looks and his awesome power and strength
    >
    >Holy Stars Batman, there because we needed to kill the clone
    >
    >MarcusShythedMD, there for Salvation and just in case someone needed
    >some medical attention.
    >
    >time
    >less than 10 seconds

    Rah rah rah.

    Sorry guys. I have to admit, I still lose interest after 20-30 minutes of
    D2, hence my early exit. But then I got my WOW rogue up to level 30, though,
    which meant a foray into a new zone (Stranglethorn Vale), where I stumbled
    across Stu, who was playing his veteran priest(ess). We grouped up and he
    showed me some of the sights, and lead me to take on monsters that were way
    above my level, which meant I mostly whiffed while he pummeled them with
    spells. And we saw some hunter trying to tame some uber tiger, a bright
    orange brute of a thing (the tiger, not the hunter, he was just a tall
    blue/green brute of a thing). We stood there and watched for a bit, and a
    couple of other players stopped to see what was happening, too, and we all
    cheered him on, and made /rude gestures at the cat. Stu healed him a few
    times when things were looking grim (the hunter, not the cat), but after what
    seemed 5-10 minutes to waiting, he still wasn't able to tame it. I guess
    he'll have to come back and try in another level or two (hunter was 37 and so
    was the big cat)

    Okay, I'm sure none of that made any sense to you.

    Hopefully you guys can make some use of that Um rune that I popped out of the
    chest early on.

Video Games