Nostradamus: The Last Prophecy (walkthrough question)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nattefrost

Distinguished
Feb 27, 2008
Hello lads, I have a question regarding Nostradamus: The Last Prophecy.

I am stuck at the middle of the game at some point. When I make a copy of Jean Aimé's key, I enter his room, take the items from the desk at right and then the drawer inside, open the green book in front of me (how I enter), read it and them I must take something from it but I don't know how.. When I press action on it it's keep reading "that AMP stuff and some stain is concealing part of the message".

I search through the internet for some walkthroughs, finded some, but it's only tell me to take the stuff from the book, doesn't tell me how.. :(

This is the part in WALKTHROUGH where I am stuck:

" Jean Aimé's office: Go back to the chateau and change to Cesar in the chapel. Done :)

Go up the stairs. Use Chavigny's key on the second door at right. Done :)

Check the green book on the table. Astronomia Magna of Paracelsus (AMP). Done :)

Take Philibert's notes inside the book. Undone :fou:

Open the desk at right and then the drawer inside. Take the star chart. Done :)

Use scalpel on right corner of the desk by hinge. Use tongs to get parchment inside. Done :)

My job, Jean Aimé, my job. Learn about the reason what happened and why to Nostradamus' prophecy. Undone :fou: "

I attach the link to this walkthorugh..
http://www.gameboomers.com/wtcheats/pcNn/nostradamus.htm

Please someone help me :(

Thanks, Alex

jay_l_a

Distinguished
Feb 15, 2008
all I can suggest is going to gamefaqs.com and checking some other walkthroughs. Often they will have MULTIPLE w-throughs for the SAME GAME!!!!!!!!
Thank you.

helper3

Distinguished
Mar 4, 2008
:hello: Nattefrost, I'm sure you would find the help you need if you check out this link: http://www.gameboomers.com/forum/ubbthreads.php There are a lot of questions and answers there about the Nostradamus game. If you register and post your questions there they will help. I am playing it myself but haven't reached the part you are stuck in. Good luck!

Nattefrost

Distinguished
Feb 27, 2008
thanks, i'll try there too... and if u reach this part please let me know how u passed :D it's not far in the game ... (40-45% in it).

thanks again

helper3

Distinguished
Mar 4, 2008
Hi Nattefrost,
I reached that part in the game last night. I had no problem with it. Look in your inventory, you should have a note from Philibert........AMP 45. Use the scalpel and quill on it to fill in the missing number. That note came from the cabinet in the scriptorium back near the beginning of the investigation. Once you have that note you should be able to proceed. Good luck.

nikeuletz

Distinguished
Apr 4, 2008
hey guys im stucl at the beginning of the game i dont know what to doo with that coloring cream, i guess i suck at this type of games, anyway can someone help me with this, just tell me what to do with cream, it says to give it to my father (nostradamus) but when i try to give it to him it keeps saying "NO". someone help me :D thanks

G

you need to take the scissors out of your tol kit and cut it out then take the paper back to nostradamus

G

uou have more to collect make sure you have both outfits yours and cesars the colouring cream and everything the extra material from your mothers draw also you need to wash your face first

siouxsie2008

Distinguished
Apr 20, 2009
Hi ...
Absolutely love the game but am stuck with the part where I say to nostrudamus....
-'Ive never met anyone that important. how should I act with queen catherine?' etc
Have collected all clothing, made jam, made face cream, looked at pic and astrological pic ...Talked to nostro
Have un-installed and re-installed 3 times...also restarted game 5 times and followed walk-through to a 'T'...still at the same point in the game gggrrr...on this forum you state to wash face but ... (in bedroom) collected cloth and put on water...so now have damp cloth but cant use on face...any chance you could help?.....

oguzaktun

Distinguished
May 14, 2009
Scout when you try to talk to Nostradamus you see the conversation but u dont hear them because you have to click on them with the cursor than she is gonna ask those question then he will give you the puzzle
Stupid game I was stuck there whole day
Good let me know if you have any more problem

Oscar

G

Al you have to do is click and lower the bucket all the way...then try to bring it off (It will break off) Then attach the rope, then the bucket...lower it again and get the small bottles and get the water out of the bucket

G

you have to make sure that you have the wrap and everything done...you have to turn he wig into a mustach along with a wig.... i was confussed to because he said that my figure wasn't right, i had to go back and put the wrap on under the suit of clothes.

stellaparos

Distinguished
Mar 3, 2010
Hi guys!!!
I'm really stuck on this:
I have opened the secret room in the scriptorium and i "pressed" the tiles in the right order and the hole opened.
My problem is that i dont have the rope to get into the hole.
Obviously i read the walkthrough in which it is written that i have to take blacksmith's rope in order to get into the hole.
BUT in the beggining of the game i tried to get every item i could- no matter if i knew how to use it- (i mean i took every item i was "allowed" to, just in case). I dont remember when, but or when i replaced the rope on the well or when i tried to pick up the bookcase in the scriptorium, i used two ropes (not one- i dont know how that happened!!!). As a result, i'm now out of rope and i searched everywhere to find another one, but nothing. So, im stuck there, i have to go into the hole and i dont have any rope!!! i suppose i have to start again the game avoiding these mistakes, but i was wondering if you have anything else to suggest...

Status
Not open for further replies.