Infinity Ward Talks Call of Duty 4

Interview by Travis Meacham and Rob Wright.

While at GDC last week we spent some time talking to Robert Bowling - Community Relations Manager at Infinity Ward - about Call of Duty 4, PC game piracy and CoD4's domination of online multiplayer.

http://www.tomsgames.com/us/2008/02/28/interview_infinity_ward/
3 answers Last reply
More about infinity ward talks call duty
  1. Good interview for one of my most favorite games of all time!

Best,

3Ball
  2. Can't wait for the new PC maps.
  3. I wanted to comment on the pirating issue in CoD4. I purchased my retail box game at the beginning of January. despite having a legitimate copy purchased from Target, when I tried to run the game the copy protection prevented it from starting. Going to the game website and searching for potential fixes did not resolve the problem. I tried calling the company, but it was a weekend and no one was there to help me out. I finally ended up going on the Internet and downloading a "No CD" crack for the game so that I could play it. This was not my preference, but was the only reasonable solution available at the time (the other suggestion on the website was to flash my BIOS - that seemed a bit extreme just to be able to play the game).

Anyway, I hope that the game maker takes this type of scenario into account when tallying the number of games that look like they have been pirated.
Ask a new question

Read More

Interview Call of Duty Multiplayer Video Games