How do you get letters out of draft folder

I spent 3 hours typing a letter, had to stop, so I saved
in in my drafts folder. Today I went to add more to it-
went to drafts, and couldn't get it out to finish it.
Finally got it to go to 'Inbox' & it disapeared. What did
I do wrong?

Once copied to the Draft folder you have to double click to open and edit or
send. Are you certain you pulled it into the Inbox or did you accidentally
drop it into the Outbox? If it went into the Outbox check your Sent Items.
You may have sent it.

--

Harry Ohrn MS-MVP [Shell/User]
www.webtree.ca/windowsxp

"Cathy" <cglundgren@shaw.ca> wrote in message
>I spent 3 hours typing a letter, had to stop, so I saved
> in in my drafts folder. Today I went to add more to it-
> went to drafts, and couldn't get it out to finish it.
> Finally got it to go to 'Inbox' & it disapeared. What did
> I do wrong?

I assume this is Outlook Express where you have the problem.

You should have been able to open it from the Drafts folder - exactly
what happened when you tried to open it.

When you moved it, maybe you thought it went to the Inbox but it may
be sitting in another folder. Check for it in all your mailbox
folders.

Try to locate it using the Find facility:
- single click on Local Folders
- go Edit / Find Message
- try some searches and see if your letter is found

If you see it listed, scroll across to the right to see which folder
it is in

John Allen

On Mon, 27 Sep 2004 12:48:30 -0700, "Cathy" <cglundgren@shaw.ca>
wrote:

>I spent 3 hours typing a letter, had to stop, so I saved
>in in my drafts folder. Today I went to add more to it-
>went to drafts, and couldn't get it out to finish it.
>Finally got it to go to 'Inbox' & it disapeared. What did
>I do wrong?

Cathy,

Click on the message - in your DRAFTS Folder - to open it then - if it's
ready to go - click on SEND and it will be sent to your OUTBOX Folder or
sent off straight away if that's the way you've got OE set up.

John Clifford Hole [MVP] of Enfield Middlesex