Sign in with
Your question
Solved

Apple's Satisfaction Index Hits All-Time High

Last response: in Mac Os X
September 21, 2011 5:22:41 PM

Unfortunately, I just can't agree with this. ...and OS X10.7.1 is beginning to get on my nerves. ...just not sure what we're so extra satisfied with...and I generally like and support Apple.
September 21, 2011 6:09:14 PM

I'd have to agree, with the exception of saying I love 10.7.1.
Any survey that puts Dell at 77 just can't be taken seriously!
m
l
September 21, 2011 10:45:50 PM

Oh, I generally like Dell computers and displays. They make a pretty high-quality product and they don't overcharge for it. I like Apple a lot too, but they DO overcharge for their products (that doesn't keep me from buying them though). Apple makes a quality product IMO so I don't complain, I like Apple stuff, I just wish they didn't overcharge for it.

I will say that in my experience Apple's customer service has been good, but I can only speak for my experience.
m
l

Best solution

September 22, 2011 3:15:59 AM

halcyon said:
Oh, I generally like Dell computers and displays. They make a pretty high-quality product and they don't overcharge for it. I like Apple a lot too, but they DO overcharge for their products (that doesn't keep me from buying them though). Apple makes a quality product IMO so I don't complain, I like Apple stuff, I just wish they didn't overcharge for it.

I will say that in my experience Apple's customer service has been good, but I can only speak for my experience.
Apple customer service is excellent.I speak from real experience believe me what I went through no other company will help like they did.
September 22, 2011 10:06:02 AM

musical marv said:
Apple customer service is excellent.I speak from real experience believe me what I went through no other company will help like they did.

Well, TBH and fair, Apple's customer service should be very high. They charge a premium for their products. Its good to see, however, that they feel their perception by the customer is important and that they strive to keep that perception positive through their customer service.
m
l
September 29, 2011 1:55:33 AM

Best answer selected by halcyon.
m
l
!