[SOLVED] Apple's Satisfaction Index Hits All-Time High

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solution
Apple customer service is excellent.I speak from real experience believe me what I went through no other company will help like they did.

halcyon

Splendid
Oh, I generally like Dell computers and displays. They make a pretty high-quality product and they don't overcharge for it. I like Apple a lot too, but they DO overcharge for their products (that doesn't keep me from buying them though). Apple makes a quality product IMO so I don't complain, I like Apple stuff, I just wish they didn't overcharge for it.

I will say that in my experience Apple's customer service has been good, but I can only speak for my experience.

musical marv

Distinguished
Feb 26, 2011
Apple customer service is excellent.I speak from real experience believe me what I went through no other company will help like they did.

Solution

halcyon

Splendid

Well, TBH and fair, Apple's customer service should be very high. They charge a premium for their products. Its good to see, however, that they feel their perception by the customer is important and that they strive to keep that perception positive through their customer service.

Status
Not open for further replies.