Immediate Logoff after Logon????

Something very strange has happened. I did a power off
shutdown of Windows XP. After rebooting, when I try to
logon to any of the 5 accounts that I had defined to my
PC, the account screensaver appears but then I get a
message that the settings are being saved and the the
account does an immediate logoff. I can't logon. This
happens with all 5 accounts. I don't know what I did and
how to get into the account. Any advice, anyone. Thanks
in advance. Alan
..
1 answer Last reply
More about immediate logoff logon

    Alan Kauf-Stern wrote:
    > Something very strange has happened. I did a power off
    > shutdown of Windows XP. After rebooting, when I try to
    > logon to any of the 5 accounts that I had defined to my
    > PC, the account screensaver appears but then I get a
    > message that the settings are being saved and the the
    > account does an immediate logoff. I can't logon. This
    > happens with all 5 accounts. I don't know what I did and
    > how to get into the account. Any advice, anyone. Thanks
    > in advance. Alan

    See if this article helps:

    Unable to Log On To Windows XP After Removing wsaupdater.exe
    http://www.lavasofthelp.com/articles/v6/04/06/0901.html
    --
    Tom Porterfield
    MS-MVP MCE