Apple OmniNotes or something to take notes

Hi,

I am missing my old OmniNotes application from Apple when working with
WinXP, is there any structured note taking app shipped (or available as
sharewar) on XP that you know of? Basically what I want to do is to take
notes during meetins.

Tried the Office Notes but it's not really close to what I want (if you've
seen OmniNotes you know what I mean).

Thanks,
McMak

"OmniNotes" is not a Microsoft application.

OneNote 2003 Product Information -
The Microsoft Office note-taking and management program
http://www.microsoft.com/office/onenote/prodinfo/default.mspx

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP