darthvaderkenneth

Distinguished
Feb 28, 2008
I'm planning on buying 4-5 PC games this year but i need help on choices. They are CoD4 cuz i don;t have it yet, Frontline fuels of war, rainbow six vegas 2, brother in arms hell's highway, tiberium, far cry 2, Left 4 Dead, Stalker Clear Sky and Project Origin.
I will definitely buy Far Cry 2 and Rainbow Six Vegas 2. I might buy CoD4 and frontline fuels of war tommorow but i'm not sure will the other games on the list will be better. I've never played Far Cry, Brother in Arms, FEAR and stalker but i think it would be good. I;m not sure about Hell's Highway since i bought the ww2 game MOH airborne 2 months ago and it isn't that good, I think project origin is too scary and L4D has crappy graphics. Wat should i chose? i might buy 6games if i wanna waste some cash :D

Annisman

Distinguished
May 5, 2007
I dont think its a bad idea to plan what games you want ahead of time, that way if a game gets a bad review, you are still comitted to picking it up, which people should do, because reviews can be so person-to-person specific. Get COD4 no matter what you do.

darthvaderkenneth

Distinguished
Feb 28, 2008
How do i w8 for all the games to come out Frontlines is already out Rainbow six is coming out in 10days but most of the other games would come out after september, wat am i supposed to play?

Avenger_K

Distinguished
Jul 6, 2007

How about soccer? Maybe get outside for a bit? :kaola:

Don't get me wrong, I love computer games (especially FPS, RPG and RTS), but summer really is a time to play outside!! :sol: :bounce: :sarcastic:

OK, now for what you actually wanted to know. :ange: How about getting the demos for some of the games? Or you could play the original Far Cry, or get Crysis if your rig can handle it.

Or you could always try good 'ole Age of Empires 2 :pt1cable:

darthvaderkenneth

Distinguished
Feb 28, 2008
i do plenty of exercise but i hate football. As for Crysis i already have and i beat the game ten times already. When i get my new rig in easter i'll only play Crysis just to see the graphics on high.

Avenger_K

Distinguished
Jul 6, 2007

Ahhhh, well I love football (soccer), and I love just running. But that's off topic :non: Good to see you've already played Crysis, I've played all of it but the last level. I'm doing the same thing, waiting for my new rig to play it all on high.

Well I'm all out of ideas (and hungry), so good luck on your search!

darthvaderkenneth

Distinguished
Feb 28, 2008
Ok, i've decided on buying Frontlines of Fuel of war+CoD4 today, Rainbow Six Vegas 2 during easter and Far Cry 2 when its out. If i get a fifth game i think it would be brother in arms hell's highway

darthvaderkenneth

Distinguished
Feb 28, 2008
I would like to know which game would run better on my system for now CoD4 or frontlines fuel of war. I;m getting my new system in 20days but my current one is Pentium 4 3ghz, 1gb ram, Geforce 7300gs 512mb. Which game is more demanding and could i use this to run the game on medium settings?

pauldh

Illustrious
The Orange box can keep you busy for ages if you don't have it yet.

If it is money and not time that limits you to 5 games, then you should grab those games you have not played out of the bargain bin. SHoot, farcry and fear are must plays IMO, especially for $10-20.

Down the road, I'll be in line with you to grab Farcry 2 when it is released. Hope I'm not dissapointed.

infornography42

Distinguished
Mar 28, 2006
If I were to pick 5 games in advance to buy this year ... I'd go with Starcraft 2, Spore, Fallout 3, Dragon Age, and Smash Bros Brawl.

Though it looks like your taste in games is very VERY different from mine.

PhobetorXVII

Distinguished
Mar 8, 2008
why only 5 games in 1 year? lol you know you dont have to buy if you dont have money there are other ways that you can get games but im not going to say it here

llama_man

Splendid
Jan 12, 2006

Maybe he's been brought up not to be a dirty little thief.

Alex The PC Gamer

Distinguished
Oct 24, 2007

I despise you.

dos1986

Distinguished
Mar 21, 2006

Keep that up and we wont have games anymore...

Dont really like Fps/ rpg that much, I will be getting

Starcraft 2, Assassins Creed ( out in a few weeks), Tomb Raider Underworld, Alone in the Dark, Command & Conquer 3 Kanes Wrath, Gta 4, Far Cry 2, Crysis Expansion...

Might get a Ps3 for Metal Gear 4 and Res 5 :D

PhobetorXVII

Distinguished
Mar 8, 2008

LOL im alredy playing assasins creed and almost finishing the game

PhobetorXVII

Distinguished
Mar 8, 2008

i dont live in the usa and im not a fat rich american that can afford to buy everything everytime