LMAO, what glitches are you talking about. I'm a Asus A7N8X deluxe user. And have no problems what so ever since i've had this board.
Why don't you show me a link.
Why is it better.
1. Faster than all Via athlon boards on the market.
2. Runs on Nvidia drivers.
3. Soundstrom (A7N8X deluxe version only)
4. 800 MB Hypertransport bus
5. PCI/AGP lock
6. From my experience more stable than Via motherboards.
7. Better compatibility. example Radeon 9700 performance on KT400 boards.
8. Better memory performance.
9. Better IDE drivers.
10. Dual Lan (A7N8X deluxe version only)
Those are all I can think of off the top of my head.
Any other Nforce 2 users please feel free to add.
<A HREF="http://www.anandtech.com/mysystemrig.html?rigid=16172" target="_new">http://www.anandtech.com/mysystemrig.html?rigid=16172</A>
P.S the only issue i've heard of was no IDE driver for win2k from someone else on this forum that's about it. I'm not affected cause i'm using WinXP.