Oytlook Express doesn't open

September 29, 2004 9:15:23 AM

When I click on outlook express, it doesn't open.
I have followed directions in Help & Support and searched
for outloo*, clicked on MSIMN.exe.
It still doesn't open.
Thank you for your help,
meadow

More about : oytlook express open

Anonymous
September 29, 2004 11:51:14 AM

How to Reinstall or Repair Internet Explorer and Outlook Express in Windows XP

Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP
Windows XP - Shell/User

Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

"meadow" wrote:

| When I click on outlook express, it doesn't open.
| I have followed directions in Help & Support and searched
| for outloo*, clicked on MSIMN.exe.
| It still doesn't open.
| Thank you for your help,
| meadow
Anonymous
September 29, 2004 10:13:54 PM

Are you able to open it offline? You should be able to do
that and get a prompt and click work offline. You would
be able to change any setting in it offline as well as
online.

September 30, 2004 11:17:11 AM

meadow wrote:
> When I click on outlook express, it doesn't open.
> I have followed directions in Help & Support and searched
> for outloo*, clicked on MSIMN.exe.
> It still doesn't open.
> Thank you for your help,
> meadow

Start here -
http://insideoe.tomsterdam.com/problems/performance.htm...
--
Kath Adams
MS MVP - Windows (IE/OE)

If it won't open, how is he going to tell it to work offline?
--

!