Oytlook Express doesn't open

When I click on outlook express, it doesn't open.
I have followed directions in Help & Support and searched
for outloo*, clicked on MSIMN.exe.
It still doesn't open.
Thank you for your help,
meadow
4 answers Last reply
More about oytlook express doesn open

    How to Reinstall or Repair Internet Explorer and Outlook Express in Windows XP

    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP
    Windows XP - Shell/User

    Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

    "meadow" wrote:

    | When I click on outlook express, it doesn't open.
    | I have followed directions in Help & Support and searched
    | for outloo*, clicked on MSIMN.exe.
    | It still doesn't open.
    | Thank you for your help,
    | meadow

    Are you able to open it offline? You should be able to do
    that and get a prompt and click work offline. You would
    be able to change any setting in it offline as well as
    online.

    meadow wrote:
    > When I click on outlook express, it doesn't open.
    > I have followed directions in Help & Support and searched
    > for outloo*, clicked on MSIMN.exe.
    > It still doesn't open.
    > Thank you for your help,
    > meadow

    Start here -
    http://insideoe.tomsterdam.com/problems/performance.htm#nostart
    --
    Kath Adams
    MS MVP - Windows (IE/OE)

    If it won't open, how is he going to tell it to work offline?
    --

    Jenifer D. Scot wrote:
    > Are you able to open it offline? You should be able to do
    > that and get a prompt and click work offline. You would
    > be able to change any setting in it offline as well as
    > online.

Outlook Express Support Microsoft Windows XP