Sign in with
Your question

Daytona Model2 wiring for a PC monitor

Last response: in Video Games
March 8, 2008 8:33:47 PM

Hi,

I have a twin sit-down daytona machine but no screens :(  Does anyone know how I can wire up an svga screen either to the rgb synch bnc or to the feeds to the graphics amp board......

I need to fire them up and see if they work, then I can re-furb them and try to get some proper screens....

yann.
March 8, 2008 8:43:28 PM

Daytona?

I'm not familiar with the equipment you are talking about but you mentioned that you have RGB BNC connectors. I have a cable that goes from RBG BNC connectors to VGA. It was designed for I believe my SGI system that is sitting in the closet.

The cable exists, but I'm not sure where you would go to look for it. Maybe a google search...

Good luck.
March 9, 2008 7:30:17 AM

Does it have 3,4 or 5 bnc...I need 4bnc.... the snych are wired up differently on different cables.....
Related resources
March 9, 2008 10:07:42 AM

If I remember correctly it was 5. Red, Green, Blue, White, and Black. I'm not completely sure I'm remembering right, but I think that was it.
March 9, 2008 10:24:49 AM

I'm buying a 5bnc to vga with a female to female converter......

that means I can plug rbg and snch into the sega board, then use a female to female to plug a monitor into the end.... I hope that using only 1 synch will work, otherwise I'm going to have to try synch combining........
!