reading mail

when i go to sign on my computer i get microsoft windows
xp with my name and icon and it says i have unread mail
and i cant get into can someone please help

That message is caching the email messages you still have
on the server that you have yet to open. You must go
online to read them, unless you synchronized your
messages to be read offline.

Hi

You can download TweakUI from
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/pro/downloads/powertoys.asp and when
installed go to Programs>Powertoys for Windows XP>Tweak UI - then go to
Logon>Unread Mail - disable it in the right hand pane.

--

Will Denny
MVP - Windows Shell/User