cant read unread mail

can someone please help me to get into reading my unread
mail

Download and install TweakUI:

Microsoft PowerToys for Windows XP (TweakUI)

After installing, go to Start > Programs > PowerToys for Windows XP >
TweakUI. Expand "Logon" and uncheck "Show unread mail on Welcome screen".

Note: Unread message alerts may indicate you have unread messages not only
in Outlook Express, but Hotmail and/or MSN email accounts as well.

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

tami wrote:
> can someone please help me to get into reading my unread
> mail

Which email client do you use? How do you know you have unread mail?
What happoens when you try?
Help us to help you.
http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm
--