XP Pro password forgot!

September 29, 2004 5:57:41 PM

Hi,
I was unable to use my laptop for almost a month and now
with a new adapter i am trying to run it i have forgotten
the password i had for my primary account? any way
possible for me to save my files under that account?
because i can still use my setup password and guest
account to use my pc, kindly help this is urgent thanks.

More about : pro password forgot

Anonymous
September 29, 2004 10:09:22 PM

If it is your adminstrator file, it depends on how you
set it up ( permissions wise) otherwise you can not
access it, unless you do one thing I usually inform most
end users to do ( create a second administrator account,
has access to everything) and access it that way, then
delete the account, and set up a new one.

Anonymous
September 30, 2004 2:09:32 AM

Hi

Please try the following link: