my comps is XP supported but.....

i just reboot my cmps...but i couldn't seems to find my mircosoft words or
excel or others that is suppose to be in window Xp. All i found was
wordpads.Quick...i need help in how to re install all those ...to get my word
started.Me not an expert in comps.Do i need to reinstall something else...pls
advise...thanks

Ta wrote:
> i just reboot my cmps...but i couldn't seems to find my mircosoft
> words or excel or others that is suppose to be in window Xp. All i
> found was wordpads.Quick...i need help in how to re install all
> those
> ...to get my word started.Me not an expert in comps.Do i need to
> reinstall something else...pls advise...thanks

Neither the Microsoft Office application suite, nor any of its
individual component applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
Access,Outlook, etc.), have _ever_ been "part" of *any* Windows
operating system. They are, and always have been, separate
applications, that must be purchased and installed separately.

--

Bruce Chambers

Help us help you:
http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

having
both at once. - RAH

Ras

Distinguished
Nov 24, 2003

Contrary to what you believe or were told XP does not come with Microsoft
Works or Word as Word is part of Microsoft Office. You'll need the software
to reinstall either of these.

"Ta" <Ta@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> i just reboot my cmps...but i couldn't seems to find my mircosoft words or
> excel or others that is suppose to be in window Xp. All i found was
> wordpads.Quick...i need help in how to re install all those ...to get my
word
> started.Me not an expert in comps.Do i need to reinstall something
else...pls
> advise...thanks

Hi !

Please describe the problem a little more in detail as to why you re started
your computer. Whether you installed any new softwares.