Start - All Programs

I have poor vission and must use a screen resloution of
800 x 600 pixels. Consequently, the Start-All Programs
window does not allow me full access to all of my
programs from this window.

Othe than changing the display resolution how do i get to
see the complete list of what I have installed in All
Programs view.

Jax

Distinguished
Nov 6, 2002

Hi Bob,

R-click the Start button, choose properties, then on the Advanced tab,
scroll down and locate the "Scroll Programs" check box. Put a check in it
and see if this helps.

LOL, JAX

"Bob Royal" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have poor vission and must use a screen resloution of
> 800 x 600 pixels. Consequently, the Start-All Programs
> window does not allow me full access to all of my
> programs from this window.
>
> Othe than changing the display resolution how do i get to
> see the complete list of what I have installed in All
> Programs view.

Hi Jax,

Thanks. That resolved my delemia.

Bob

Jax

Distinguished
Nov 6, 2002

You're welcome, glad to help.

LOL, JAX

> Hi Jax,
>
> Thanks. That resolved my delemia.
>
> Bob

On Wed, 29 Sep 2004 18:55:31 -0700, "Bob Royal"

>I have poor vission and must use a screen resloution of
>800 x 600 pixels. Consequently, the Start-All Programs
>window does not allow me full access to all of my
>programs from this window.
>
>Othe than changing the display resolution how do i get to
>see the complete list of what I have installed in All
>Programs view.

You coul;d do as suggested with scrolloing I guess. i didn't know about
that myself. I just created more folders that act as major areas - what i
mean is, for example, I created a folder in All Programs called
"Internet". & I put about 15 other folders or programs relating to that
subject. Same thing for media Players & asociated programs. Same for
Pictures and pciture manipulating programs.

You get the idea. It's easier for me to find stuff too.

...D.
-------
OT : The steel knights (st33l_kn1ghts) are a smaller chatroom group (Yahoo
Messenger based) of computer users. Enjoy knowing the people you are in a
chatroom environment with, and having some new friends to Instant Message.
Beginners are welcome. Those of us who know computers can help you.
Requirements: be a semi-responsible individual.
http://www.steel-knights.com (We don't just talk computers).