How to remove IE links ...

Hi Everyone,
Can anyone help me to solve my IE problem?
I have WinXP with Service Pack 2 installed and a Cable Internet.
When I log on to WinXP,3 windows are opened automatically and links to the
FOXWAR web sites.
I have never visited this site and don't know how this Spyware/Unwanted
links downloaded.
I tried to remove with SpyBot and Lavasoft AdWare removal softwares but did
not get any success.
I would be thankful if anyone will suggest me the remedy of this problem
Thanks.
ANIL

Hi,

Check these links for helpful advice on removing garbage:
http://aumha.org/a/noads.htm
http://aumha.org/win5/a/parasite.htm

Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/