Recovering Deleted photos from Digi Camera???

Anyone know a simple way to do this? I have tried a few tools but they
all just scan HDD's and none list my Kodak CX7300 Digital Camera as a
scannable device. Is there a specific program i can use to do this? i
know its possible and i havent taken any more pictures on the camera

--
BlueWolf

Hi try this www.webtree.ca/windowsxp/tools/dir.zip It is abandonware so
there is no support

--

Harry Ohrn MS-MVP [Shell/User]
www.webtree.ca/windowsxp

"BlueWolf" <BlueWolf.1ddrcy@pcbanter.net> wrote in message

> Anyone know a simple way to do this? I have tried a few tools but they
> all just scan HDD's and none list my Kodak CX7300 Digital Camera as a
> scannable device. Is there a specific program i can use to do this? i
> know its possible and i havent taken any more pictures on the camera
>

> --
> BlueWolf

Hi,

Haven't used this program, but may be helpful in this case:

PC Inspector Smart Recovery - recover digital camera files:
http://www.snapfiles.com/get/smartrecovery.html

--
Ramesh, MS-MVP XP Shell/UI
http://www.mvps.org/sramesh2k