trouble installing XP

I am installing XP on a system that i just built. Everything goes okay with
copying files to my hard drive, but after when it reboots, it starts up the
same way. Shouldn't it go into the XP interface. I was wondering if this was
a BIOS setting.
Thanks for any help!

Jerry

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Remove the XO CD from the drive. It appears you have the BIOS set to boot
from the CD first, not the harddrive.