Sign in with
Your question

BioWare on Sex, Games and Piracy

Last response: in Video Games
March 11, 2008 2:33:08 PM

Article written by Rob Wright.

BioWare's Xbox 360 RPG Mass Effect is coming to the PC. BioWare co-founders Ray Muzyka and Greg Zeschuk talk with Tom's Games about the forthcoming PC version, the recent controversy over Mass Effect's sex scene, and the evolving PC game market.

http://www.tomsgames.com/us/2008/03/11/bioware_interview/

March 12, 2008 2:00:55 PM

Great interview, It's just too bad that game piracy is having such an effect on the PC market...to lose such a big developer to the consoles is a big hit...I hope they knock it out of the park with Dragon Age though.
March 13, 2008 4:05:49 AM

^^^
Eh? What is that you say? BioWare has yet to release a game that ended up only on consoles. Sure some of them were console-exclusive at first, like Jade Empire and Mass Effect, but BioWare did end up releasing those games for PC, even if it was 18+ months after the console version's release. ;)  I think their first game that won't be for PC will be Sonic Chronicles.

In any case, here is the list of the seven BioWare development projects that I believe Mr. Muzyka referred to (listed in the order I think they will be released in):
- Mass Effect for PC
- Sonic Chronicles
- Dragon Age
- Unannounced next-gen game
- BioWare MMORPG
- Mass Effect II
- LucasArts/BioWare project

March 13, 2008 10:03:19 AM

You forgot that they are planning more DLC for Mass Effect 1 so that has to be at least one of the projects they are currently working on.
!