Hotkey Keyboard

All of a sudden 'Hotkey Keyboard' shows up on the taskbar at the bottom of
the screen after every startup. Don't know why, and the explanations I can
find of Hotkey are vague. I close it each time, but why has it now started
to appear?

Thanks.
1 answer Last reply
More about hotkey keyboard

    Hi,

    Hotkeys are the various additional task keys on your keyboard (those beyond
    the normal character set). They are generally supported by a keyboard
    driver, and sometimes this driver includes a desktop utility. Open the
    Control Panel/Keyboard applet and check the controls here.

    --
    Best of Luck,

    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
    www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
    Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

    "Bobby Jones" <BobbyJones@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > All of a sudden 'Hotkey Keyboard' shows up on the taskbar at the bottom of
    > the screen after every startup. Don't know why, and the explanations I
    > can
    > find of Hotkey are vague. I close it each time, but why has it now
    > started
    > to appear?
    >
    > Thanks.

Taskbar Microsoft Keyboards Windows XP