Hotkey Keyboard

All of a sudden 'Hotkey Keyboard' shows up on the taskbar at the bottom of
the screen after every startup. Don't know why, and the explanations I can
find of Hotkey are vague. I close it each time, but why has it now started
to appear?

Thanks.

Hi,

Hotkeys are the various additional task keys on your keyboard (those beyond
the normal character set). They are generally supported by a keyboard
driver, and sometimes this driver includes a desktop utility. Open the
Control Panel/Keyboard applet and check the controls here.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone