The new guiness record of mfing

Over 3 hours of mfing in the pit with 300+ mf this whole morning, I found
exactly ZERO unique and ONE set item - the skull cap.

- Taking a break just to file in this report, apart from lunch

On Wed, 2 Mar 2005 11:21:53 +0800, "MD-R Ar28senal v2.0b"
<apis776@chevalier.net> wrote:

>Over 3 hours of mfing in the pit with 300+ mf this whole morning, I found
>exactly ZERO unique and ONE set item - the skull cap.
>
>- Taking a break just to file in this report, apart from lunch

Oh that's nothing. Report back when you've done a hundred runs and
only Cathan's seal in your pocket :)

Alan
--
USWest - SonofJorEl, SonofJorEl2-6 Ladder SC
USEast - SonofJorEl, SonofJorEl2-4 Ladder & Non, SC & HC

rover

Distinguished
Jun 17, 2004

MD-R Ar28senal v2.0b wrote:
> Over 3 hours of mfing in the pit with 300+ mf this whole morning, I found
> exactly ZERO unique and ONE set item - the skull cap.
>
> - Taking a break just to file in this report, apart from lunch

I've *never* found an unique in the pitt (hell) , with 451% MF. (or
523% if the merc makes the kill). Also, pindle has never dropped 1
unique for me. I stopped doing the pitt and pindle :) Only do andy and
meph now : faster and almost every run at least 1 unique.

MD-R Ar28senal v2.0b wrote:
> Over 3 hours of mfing in the pit with 300+ mf this whole morning, I
> found exactly ZERO unique and ONE set item - the skull cap.
>
> - Taking a break just to file in this report, apart from lunch

Dude! That's sad. I've discovered that if I MF for at least 15 minutes with
my necro I *always* find an Isenhart's Case. I reckon I could have a
collection of about 400 of them by now if I'd saved them.

Kaytie reckons she slipped a charm into my necro's stash that gives him 100%
chance of finding an Isenhart's and I'm now sure that she's some sort of
witch or something because since she did that I always find it.

Don't mess with Kaytie. You haven't played with her recently have you? If
you leave your stash unattended while she's in town she steals your luck.
She's a witch I tell ya!
--
~misfit~

~misfit~ wrote:
> MD-R Ar28senal v2.0b wrote:
> > Over 3 hours of mfing in the pit with 300+ mf this whole morning, I
> > found exactly ZERO unique and ONE set item - the skull cap.
> >
> > - Taking a break just to file in this report, apart from lunch
>
> Dude! That's sad. I've discovered that if I MF for at least 15
minutes with
> my necro I *always* find an Isenhart's Case. I reckon I could have a
> collection of about 400 of them by now if I'd saved them.
>
> Kaytie reckons she slipped a charm into my necro's stash that gives
him 100%
> chance of finding an Isenhart's and I'm now sure that she's some sort
of
> witch or something because since she did that I always find it.
>
> Don't mess with Kaytie. You haven't played with her recently have
you? If
> you leave your stash unattended while she's in town she steals your
luck.
> She's a witch I tell ya!
> --
> ~misfit~

hmmmf :p u and jorel r the 1s who snatch all my luck and i think
jabber to now since he keep finding lots of nice stuff u r all in on it
I know it :p

Kaytie<--innocent luck snatching victim

Diane

"Kaytie" <kaytiekat@aol.com> wrote in news:1109808315.121022.7610
@l41g2000cwc.googlegroups.com:

> ~misfit~ wrote:
>> MD-R Ar28senal v2.0b wrote:
>> > Over 3 hours of mfing in the pit with 300+ mf this whole morning, I
>> > found exactly ZERO unique and ONE set item - the skull cap.
>> >
>> > - Taking a break just to file in this report, apart from lunch
>>
>> Dude! That's sad. I've discovered that if I MF for at least 15
> minutes with
>> my necro I *always* find an Isenhart's Case. I reckon I could have a
>> collection of about 400 of them by now if I'd saved them.
>>
>> Kaytie reckons she slipped a charm into my necro's stash that gives
> him 100%
>> chance of finding an Isenhart's and I'm now sure that she's some sort
> of
>> witch or something because since she did that I always find it.
>>
>> Don't mess with Kaytie. You haven't played with her recently have
> you? If
>> you leave your stash unattended while she's in town she steals your
> luck.
>> She's a witch I tell ya!
>> --
>> ~misfit~
>
> hmmmf :p u and jorel r the 1s who snatch all my luck and i think
> jabber to now since he keep finding lots of nice stuff u r all in on
it
> I know it :p
>
> Kaytie<--innocent luck snatching victim

You tell them Kaytie. Give it to them good. Them who smelt it, dealt
it.

Diane

I think it was "MD-R Ar28senal v2.0b" <apis776@chevalier.net> that
wrote something like...

>Over 3 hours of mfing in the pit with 300+ mf this whole morning, I found
>exactly ZERO unique and ONE set item - the skull cap.
>
>- Taking a break just to file in this report, apart from lunch

I think what would have to be my best drop ever is 3 (count em, three)
Sanders Superstitions in the one drop from Hell Baal. That was one
drop I had to take a screen shot of. ; )

Ashen Shugar
The moon by day, and the sun by night.
Blind woman, deaf man, jackdaw fool.
Let the Lord of Chaos rule!

Gabriele Neukam wrote:
> On that special day, Rover, (hello@no.spam.com) said...
>
> > I've *never* found an unique in the pitt (hell) , with 451% MF.
>
> That's bad. When my necro was equipped with about 200, and his merc
had
> the skullders on, I managed to wrest a fire facet (on death) from it,

> but that is all I can remember.

My MFing necro (about 700MF) made a living there. For all other areas,
I used a snowball sorc with about 500MF.

Mickey

WhiteDog

Distinguished
Oct 13, 2003

"MD-R Ar28senal v2.0b" <apis776@chevalier.net> wrote in message
> Over 3 hours of mfing in the pit with 300+ mf this whole morning, I found
> exactly ZERO unique and ONE set item - the skull cap.
>
> - Taking a break just to file in this report, apart from lunch

That's not too bad. A couple of months ago I cranked my sorc up to a little
over 700, 8xx with the merc killing. She found squat after a little over an
hour of runs. Switched back down to around 540, started finding stuff
again.

Rover wrote:
> MD-R Ar28senal v2.0b wrote:
>> Over 3 hours of mfing in the pit with 300+ mf this whole morning, I
>> found exactly ZERO unique and ONE set item - the skull cap.
>>
>> - Taking a break just to file in this report, apart from lunch
>>

> I've *never* found an unique in the pitt (hell) , with 451% MF. (or
> 523% if the merc makes the kill). Also, pindle has never dropped 1
> unique for me. I stopped doing the pitt and pindle :) Only do andy
> and meph now : faster and almost every run at least 1 unique.

I've found a few in the pit, including a Harley Crest and Dracul's Grasp
among others. And two Tal's armours (I know, set, not unique). Enough to
keep it on my list of places to MF anyway. I always said Pindle had never
dropped me anything unique but he did the other day, just to break a perfect
record. :) It wasn't anything I kept so I still don't include him on MF
runs.

I tend to run: Pit, Tunnels, Meph, call in on Shenk and Eldritch (never get
much but they're easy) then on to Baal with my MF necro. Andy is too slow
with the necro although I'm going to start trying her out for a while now.
:)
--
~misfit~

On that special day, Rover, (hello@no.spam.com) said...

> I've *never* found an unique in the pitt (hell) , with 451% MF.

That's bad. When my necro was equipped with about 200, and his merc had
the skullders on, I managed to wrest a fire facet (on death) from it,
but that is all I can remember.

Gabriele Neukam

Gabriele.Spamfighter.Neukam@t-online.de

just so, at no cost.

~misfit~ wrote:
> Mickey wrote:
>
> > With the necro, I would start in act5. Jump Anya's red portal, get
my
> > 13 skels, kill PindleSkank, clear the AT and then the pit. Found
some
> > high end items. The real advantage to these runs is the improved
> > chance for a high end rune. Waiting for Mephy to drop one is like
> > waiting for uranium to degrade into lead.
>
> S'cuse my ignorance, the AT?

Ancient Tunnels.

Mickey