Netgear ME 103 Lost IP address

Hi

I have a Netgear ME103 Wireless Access Point connected to a port on my ADSL
modem. It all works fine except that I cannot find the ME103 IP address
using my browser. Any thoughts?

Thanks

On Sun, 15 Aug 2004 09:23:55 GMT, "KR & CA Hunter"
<krcahunter@bigpond.com> wrote:

>I have a Netgear ME103 Wireless Access Point connected to a port on my ADSL
>modem. It all works fine except that I cannot find the ME103 IP address
>using my browser. Any thoughts?

Try:
http://192.168.0.224
which is where the ME103 will land if it can't find a DHCP server.

It's a weird, it's a different, it's a Netgear.

Santa Cruz CA 95060 AE6KS 831-336-2558